She has to be ok.

New York, manhattan, 10:34pm

Peter Parker, also known as the vigilante for NYC, or Spider-Man. Gwen Stacy, Peters first love, works at oscorp industries. Oxford, England, but...

"Peter?" Peter Just choked Harry with his web, now gwen was falling... to her death... he was at least 20 feet away... 30 he had to think fast.. he shoots a biocable out of his shooter.. and as soon as he shot that.. it's like everything slowed down..

A lot of things where going through Gwen's head. What's going to happen? What about peter? I can't leave him.. I love him.. I love mom, and my brothers. I cant go, I know dad's there, but I want him to realise that I could actually live a life that he would be proud about, hopefully get married one day.. probably Peter, someone who loves me.. then it hit me.. graduation... " there will be dark days ahead of us too, and they'll be days when you feel all alone, and that's when hope is needed most. No matter how buried it gets. Or how lost you feel. You must promise me. That you will hold onto hope... keep it alive." I love you Peter,. I'm sorry...

But Peter.. was mixed emotions.. 'I can do this, she's gonna be ok. Her beautiful green eyes.. I've got you gwen.. I promise.. wait... I-I'm nearly there... come on web.. don't fail me now.. almost there.. she's ok, right?'

10... feet, 5... 'pfft' all peter can hear is gwen hitting the ground hard, and the web clinging...she must be injured he thought. He ties the end of the web that's in his hand, to the pole his other hand is clinged to, he moves as fast as he can.. jumps all the way down... thud

"hey... hey.." he relieces the web that he grabbed her with, and clinges onto her.. body, it's almost like it's.. lifeless...

"Gwen? Hey. Hey! Gwen? Hey..." Peters eyes start to water.. she can't be..

"breathe.. hey, Gwen, hey" he grabs her face, trying to find any movement.. at all.

"your ok" she has to be.."Gwen?"

He starts to sob, feeling weaker than he ever has before. "Stay with me, stay with me. Say with me. Stay with me. You stay with me.."

Peter shivering.. his words repeating, over and over again... "Gwen? Gwen!... no, please, please. Please... I can't do this without you..."

Peter continues to cry, feeling like an idiot, he could of saved her.. she has to be ok. She has to be..

He wipes his tears away, and puts his mask on, turning him back to the New York Citys hero. Grabs Gwen, runs as fast as he can, to the nearest ambulance.. a doctor turns around,

"what happened to her?"
Spider-man replies, "I don't really know, but she needs help.. fast"
"we will do the best we can"
"please help her... I've gotta run."

New York, Manhattan hospital, 10:50pm

Peter swings off, changes into his normal clothes and sprints off to Manhattan hospital. Dam it, I should of stayed with her.. Peter comes in with the doors flapping like crazy.

"hello, how may I help you" the nurse says
"I-I.. uh, I'm Peter Parker.. ha-" he was cut off..
"you take pictures of.. spider man? Right?" The nurse says with a smirk
"Yes.. mam, has anyone come in, at least.. 5 minutes ago.."
"yes, flemale, blonde hair?"
"That's her, her name is, Gwen Stacy, I'm her boyfriend..." He had to come up with something "...I just saw the news... and, is she ok?, I..."

The nurse types on her computer "right, well I can tell you that Miss Stacy is getting checked up right now, but you will have to wait for a doctor to come out, he or she will tell you if she's ok"

"oh boy, ok thanks.. I'm gonna make a call"

Peter gets out his phone, and dials aunt Mays number.. she's the only one who can really help him right now...

"Hello?"
"Hey may, it's me, it's Peter"
"are you ok, you sound a little upset" may says quickly and worryingly
"actually.. I'm not, I'm in manhattan hospital.." he was cut off, again
"Peter!? What happened to you?" She yells
"It's not me... it's Gwen, May.. I just need someone right now, can you come?"he says
"Of course, I'm on my way."

"Ok, thanks" Peter ends the call while sighing, breathlessly.. grabs a seat, and waits for May. About twenty minutes later, she comes in and spots Peter..

"hi" he says while sniffing
"hey, what happened?" Aunt may asks, while giving him a hug, "May, there's something I've gotta tell you somethin.."he waits for her to answer "ok"

"I-I.. I'm Spider-Man" he says below a whisper

"what are you saying, that I don't know how to make ends neat.." what? "wait... you knew?" "of course, don't you remember.. that night you came home? You where injured, but you didn't forget the eggs, and I was watching the news at the time.. you can tell me everything later, right now I think we should worry about Gwen"

"oh man, may.. it's all my fault"he says shaking
"what happened to her?"
"Harry"
"Osborn?" "Yeah, I- he..."
Peter was cut off by a 'excuse me' "are you here for miss Stacy?"

Peter turns around, "Yeah, Is she ok?" He asks

"It turns out she has whiplash, she has hit her head very hard and may have some spinal injuries, where doing X-rays on her now-" she was cut off..

"can I go see her?" Peter asks quickly
"Not at the moment, I'm sorry, but would you know how this happened?"
"No... we just saw the news, a-and, I came here a-I found out she was.." he was speechless..
"ok, thank you" the nurse could tell he was worried
"is she going to be ok?" He asks again
"We don't know yet, but she has to go into surgery for her head injury"
Peter starts to tear up.."it's that bad?"
"It's that bad" the nurse replys nodding
"whats she gonna be like if she wakes up?" He asks
"It's up to her, her mind has had a hard hit and she may have a Los of memory, or she could be fine. We don't know, "
"Ok, thanks..is there any good news?"
"She is breathing, but very very lightly. And we'll update you as soon as we can"
"she's alive?" He receives a nod..
"Peter, I think we should go home.." may butts in
"I'm not going anywhere, you can go and get some sleep, I'll be fine, I'm not leaving Gwen."
"Alright, look after yourself and call me, ok?" May gives him a hug.
"I will..c ya" Peter relplies while letting her go.
Aunt may leaves Peter alone hoping gwen is ok.

11:30 pm

"Mr parker?"
"Yeah?" He looks up from his phone.
"Gwen's surgery has been a success, now it's up to her.."
Peter sighs with a relief, "thank you, can I go see her?"
"Of course, follow me." The nurse leaders Peter to the room gwen was in, he walks up to her, just thinking about what he's done.

"hey... Gwen" he clutches her cheek and puts a lock of her hair behind her ear
"I'll give you some privacy" the nurse says and leaves the room.
"It's me, it's Peter, uhh hi, I don't know if you can here me right now" he then takes a seat and continues

"I'm so sorry, for everything I've done. I just wish I could take this back, all of it, before Harry, before I even became Spider-Man, and you wouldn't be like this, it's all my fault, and I get it if you won't forgive me, but I will always love you, Gwen, your such an amazing girl, with so many great things in life, I'm proud of you, you have the most beautiful eyes, and that smile. The way you laugh, heh.. ground rules, that nose rub... hey, if you can here me, I'm not leaving you. I'm staying with you no matter what, remember I said, that your my path, and that I'm gonna follow you, wherever you go.. please be ok.."

Peter grabs a pillow and leans on the side of the bed, trying not to fall asleep, but his eyelids where fighting him, all of a sudden he drifts off to sleep..

New York, manhattan hospital. 3:00am

Peter slowly woke up not getting a lot of sleep, and fells a sudden movement... "Peter?" He hears below a whisper..."Gwen?"

Soo what did you think? Should I write more? This was my first story, and I tried my hardest, please review and give me some tips, hope you enjoyed reading it, c ya later..

cheers, Lily