His eyes shot open. 
He lifted himself to look at her. She was sweating already. And her face... still looked like that of an angel, but a faint trace of desire visible in her eyes. Seeing her so vulnerable beneath him made him want to eat her up. She looked very tempting with her flushed face and pink lucious lips.

As he sat up and stared at her naked body laying on the bed, his hands gripped the sheats like he was holding back. She flushed harder as he eyed her.

He looked at her female part as he positioned his thing near it.
Then he turned his attention back to her.

Lucy looked at him and saw something in his eyes, he wanted her. More badly than she wanted him.

And in an instant, a sharp wave of pain coursed through her entire body. From her vagina to every part of everything. Her body arching and her hands gripping the sides of the pillow because of the pain. Eyes shut close as she teared up and cried.

It was so sudden, Natsu pushed into her without warning. He broke her walls. It hurt, but she wasn't mad at him. It hurt, but she couldn't seem to say no.

He watched her as she was in pain. He didn't want her to suffer, that was the last  thing he wanted to see. But he didn't want to stop either. It was like he was experiencing a curse of contradiction.

Seeing her calm down, he pushed again for the second time. She still cried in pain.
She didn't get the chance to adjust since he already gave a third thrust into her. But this time, no tears anymore. Just the pain...and the pleasure coming after it.

"Tell me to stop," He said, making her look at him.

Lucy knew he wanted more of it. Harder. Faster. He didn't need to say it, his face gave it away. She could even hear the sound of the sheats ruffling as he gripped them, his knuckles turning white. Lucy could feel him holding back, not wanting to hurt her. But she didn't want to stop either.

"No. Make love to me, Natsu," she said loud enough for him to hear.

That was all it takes to make him lose himself.

He thrusted in and out of her, faster and harder.

Lucy's body loved it. She loved it, because she loved him.

Her arms clutched on his back, leaving pink marks on their tracks.

She was moaning loudly already. With every thrust he gave, she gave a moan. And believe me, this was encouraging him even more. He loved the way he made her lose herself and give in to him.

Both of them were in complete pleasure. Natsu had to place one hand on her hips to hold her down, his other hand on her thigh, slightly pushing it to the side to widen her entrance. Lucy had started moving her body into the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Calling his name more and more as he went deeper into her. They were sweating like crazy. The noises coming out of Lucy's mouth, noone would think it was hers.

"Ah! Hah! Ah! Ah! Na-Natsu!," she screamed.

Natsu's pace would go faster everytime he heard his name. It was music in his ears.

"Ah! Ah! Hah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Please! Nat-Natsu!"

"Mph! Mph! Say it. My name. Say it more!," he said as he thrust into her.

"Na-tsu! Aah! Ah! Natsu!," she obeyed.

"More! Mph! Mm!," he shouted.

The bed creaked into the rhythm of their bodies. The sound of their skin slamming into each other as Natsu thrusted into her was loud enough to be heard outside the room.

"Hah! Ah! I-Hah! Ah! Natsu!" Lucy continued. Her legs stiffened and her fingers dug deeper into his bare back as she felt her walls tightening up.

She didn't understand what was happening, her brain stopped working, she couldn't think of anything else but the tightness that she was feeling and the need to release. But Natsu did, with her walls getting tighter around him, he knew she was almost there. And so was he.
.
.

"Aaahh!!"

Lucy's loud scream could be heard just outside the bedroom, echoing through the empty halls. And after that, there was silence.

They've done it.

Good news was that the others were outside the house, roaming the compound for intruders. Not a single soul to hear the sound of them as they did it.
.

.

MEANWHILE, AT NURA ESTATE

He looked up to the moon as it shined on his brown hair as he stood in the balcony of his home. One of his hands in the pocket of his trousers, and the other holding a bottle of champaigne. He smirked.

"Married huh? I wonder what kind of payback I've yet to give you, Dragneel," Rikuo Nura spoke with hatred in his voice. Like he vowed, he never forgot the humiliation he received.

A woman came out of the darkness of the room, her straight silky black hair on the loose and she was wearing a white robe. She hugged him from behind. She was as beautiful as the moon, and she was his wife.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired" she said.

"Darling," he started as he placed his hand on top of hers, "Do you think I'm evil? For taking lives and wanting vengeance?" He asked.

She knew he killed. She knew he was trouble when they first met, but she loved him. She married him knowing all the sins his hands had committed. Even if she knew that everything he did in the past and was about to do in the future was wrong, she still supported him. She never had the strength to hate him. In everything he did, she was with him. She was crazy for him. And for that, he loved her more than he loved himself.

"No," she smiled sweetly. "You're not evil. Nothing is your fault. They just don't understand you that's all."

She had found out about the proposal he made that day on the meeting of the Five Families and how it was rejected. She knew he was in the wrong, but as loyal as she was, she'd rather die than take sides with someone against her husband.

He turned around and faced her, cupping her face as he kissed her. Then he stared into her blue orbs and told her,

"Tsurara, what would I do without you."
.

.

.

.

.

                                                           -End of PART I-

Please let me know if you want me to continue. Votes would be very much appreciated 😊

For those who read my story, thank you for giving me a chance 😙