11

It was already 8 in the evening and the celebration was still going on. The bride and the groom had excused themselves for the night, of course, everyone let them go. Noone would want to ruin their first night together.

Natsu and Lucy just arrived to Dragneel compound, to the main house. But of course, Natsu had brought some of his people with him, just in case something bad happened.
.
.
Lucy stared at the king-sized bed of the master's bedroom. Their bedroom. The red blankets neatly spread on the surface, and the white pillows arranged perfectly. She smiled as her eyes went to the white furry carpet on the floor, red rose petals scattered everywhere. They were soft as she felt them underneath her feet. A name crossed her mind as she thought of someone who had this kind of creativity, 'Mirajane'.

"I told her not to do this," Natsu said. He rested his face on her neck as he embraced her from behind.

"No. It's perfect," she replied as she turned slightly to where his face was.

It took a few moments before he moved his hands.

He started undressing her, removing the white dress she wore so gracefully. It made a silent sound as it slid down her smooth legs and landed on the floor.

Natsu touched her bare back, tracing her curves with his hot hand. Lucy felt her face heat up but he didn't have the pleasure of seeing this since he was behind her.

She was only wearing her panties now, the wedding dress had a built-in bra.

The sound of a tie being loosened, buttons being unbuttoned, and clothes shuffling on the floor made Lucy's entire body feel hot. Not just her face anymore. She could feel her heartbeat go faster with every second that passed, just by the thought of Natsu stripping.

Everything went quiet for a while. No sound at all, except the sound of the two of them breathing.

Then she felt his firm arms snake on her small waist, his lips kissing her neck and biting her ear. He was hot. Literally, he was hot. Lucy could feel his hot skin the moment their bodies made contact.

His hands slowly travelled up, reaching the bottom of her breasts. Lucy bit her lip trying to suppress a sound that wanted to come out of her. Then his hands groped her, touching her breasts, feeling her nipples harden as he did so. Lucy's body arched back, her head shot up as a silent moan finally escaped her mouth.
Hearing the soft sound from her, Natsu felt himself wanting more. He sucked on her neck, hard.

Lucy had never felt anything like that in her entire life. The way he made her feel...what he was doing to her...she loved it. And she wanted more of him.

She turned her body to face him, smacking herself into him as she tiptoed and kissed him hard with her arms clinging on his neck. She could feel his hard abs touching her skin and her breasts pressing on his chest. Natsu's hand rested on the back of her head and the other on her waist.

Her passionate kiss urged him to do more. So he did.

He pushed her body on the bed still kissing her.

Lucy felt him get hard on top of her, as if on instinct, she spread her legs on both sides of him. Her breathing got heavier, and so was his. They were getting there.

"Mmph...Natsu," she moaned. She was trying very hard not to let a sound escape from her, but she had already started losing the strength to do so.

She could feel his thing getting even harder the moment it touched her opening. He was big. Lucy could tell.

Just by the contact, she felt herself getting wet. Her legs tightened around him. He was sucking on her neck when he heard her speak.

"Do it."