Part 9~Karkat~ He found my spot...

~Its getting close to the sex, don't worry. If reading about sucking or fucking Karkles is triggering to you (And not in a good way), skip this part and the next. Also if its a lemon I will put "Part #~Name~ Part title"~

______'s P.O.V.

"Suck, ______."He growled. How am I supposed to suck it if its moving around? I thought. But he seemed to read my mind cause he grabbed it and shoved my head towards it. "I said suck."

Karkat's P.O.V.

she opened her mouth and let me shove my bulge in. She moved her head, sucking it harder and faster as she did. I ran my fingers through her hair and thrust, making it go farther down her throat.

______'s P.O.V.

I'm so lucky my gag reflex wasn't reacting or else I would probably be punished, from the way Karkats acting now. Hes so different when hes... horny.

Karkat's P.O.V.

I thrust one more time and spewed my hot, red liquid into her mouth. she gulped down everything that she didn't already swallow. I leaned onto the wall and stared at her in amusement. I had already put my bulge back into my pants and I crossed my arms. "You like that?" She blushed a light pink. "M-Maybe..."

______'s P.O.V.

My voice was raspy from him pounding my mouth. He licked his lips a little and stood over me again. I looked away from him and blushed more. He bent down and kissed my neck, searching for my spot. As he did, he stuck his hand up my shirt and caressed my breast. I moaned softly as he nipped at the crook in my neck. He had found my spot.

~If you read this and your ovaries exploded from all the triggers, I am very sorry and I owe you some new ovaries.~