Chapter 12.

Skyler POV

We get to my house and walk upstairs to my room.

We both change into our pajamas and sit on the bed. 

"What do you wanna do now Jack?" 

Instead of answering, he leans in and kisses me passionatly. Soon, it becomes a makeout session, as he pushes me down on the bed, still kissing me. As he begins to pull my shirt, I pull away, gasping for air.

"I- I'm not rea- ready Jack" I tell him stuttering. 

"Oh my god, I know I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" but this time, I cut him off by just kissing him.

"Let's just lay down, I'm tired, you probably are too." 

We lay down, and I rest my head on his chest. 

"Thank you for today, Jack." I tell him quietly. 

"No problem, Sky," he says wrapping his arms around me tightly. 

We spent the rest of the night, just talking and cuddling, drifting to sleep.

Jack POV

I wake up to the sound of a phone going off. I open my eyes and remember about Skyler. I look around and see her phone's alarm going off.

Reaching over, careful not to wake her up, I get the phone to turn it off. 

After turning it off, I see messages and missed calls from a blocked number.

You're gonna see me soon. Just wait for it.

You're a slut. I don't even know why Jack wants u.

You honestly thought you wouldn't see me again? Well you were wrong.

I would be careful if I were you tonight.

Who was this guy? Anger starting to build up.

Skyler started to wake up.

"Morning Jac- what are you doing?" she asks looking at me with her phone.

"WHO IS THIS?" I yell at her.

"JACK WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME AND WHY ARE YOU ON MY PHONE?" she yells back.

"YOUR ALARM STARTS GOING OFF SO I GO TO TURN IT OFF AND FIND THESE! WHO IS THIS?" 

"Jack I don't know." she tells looking down, eyes watering.

Calming down I ask her, "When did they start texting you?" 

"Last night.. at your house when you were getting your stuff" she whispers not looking up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" the anger coming back again.

"I knew you would worry and react like this." by now, she has tears freely streaming down her face, "and i didn't want you to worry. Jack- I'm scared." she barely whispers.

Hearing that just made me heartbroken. I pull her into my arms, as she cries.

"What if he hurts me?" she says in my chest.

"I'm not gonna let that happen." I tell her with no hesitation. 

She nodds wrapping her arms around me. Who the hell was this guy?

----------------------------------------------------

heeyyyyyy, i know it's been a while. i honestly don't have time to write and yeah. i'll try my best but idk.  if you guys have any suggestions for the story comment or dm me or tweet me idc

and you guys should follow me... yes no maybe?

Twitter- 7saniyaaaa

Instagram- saniyaaaa7

-Saniya:)