I'm back of him a light turned on revealing a green transparent ball with a blue middle.It looked like an eye.

Adam,still alert fell hypnotized with the light of the object and slowly began to lose focus on his surroundings.He stared at the object.And unconsciously put his hand out to reach the object.As if time was moving slower and slower he became more and more hypnotized with the light.Then red was in the corners of his vision,and he fell back into the floor,trying to recover from his recent blackout.

Suddenly,Jason's face was in his vison and Adam yelled.On top of his vision being messed up,an alarm started to blare in his ears.His teacher was yelling at him.Everything was blurry in the room....he needed to get out,he had to-

His hand was grabbed, and then he was running out into the Theater lobby.

"adam!!!!......ADAM!!!!!ADAM!!!"

Jason was shaking him,he looked sweaty,scared and worried.

"ADAM!!!ARE YOU OKAY?!"

He was back.

"W-What happened?Where are we-"

It was then when the golden eyed boy grabbed hold of the vision in front of his eyes.There were people running all over the lobby,mother's with children,older couples,men,workers.But nothing was stranger than the things they were running from.

The room smelled rotten,probably due to the creatures residing in the area.There were all sorts of moans, clicks and hissing noises on top of the people screaming.Adam had never seen these creatures in his life.Creatures like these were only written in history and fiction books at his local library.

One kind held a bow and arrow,was white, and made sort of a clinking noise.It wore a bag on his shoulder that held the arrows in which he was impaling civilians with.It was a skeleton like body,with hard on their head.

The second kind flew and was chasing people around.They held small stonelike swords.Their chest bore a red jewel like substance.

The third kind were green.It wore a light blue shirt and jeans.It made zombielike noises.There were also light brown versions as well,though there were less of those.

Pondering the looks of these creatures,the two friends didn't see the zombielike ghoul behind them,getting closer and closer.Suddenly it pounced on Jason,and he yelled.Adam,still sitting on the floor,got up his mind still a bit fuzzy and pushed the zombie off him,only for it to start attacking him instead.The teacher tried to help his student,but became helpless and the stone sword bearing creatures began to fly around him.

Darkness incircled Adam's vision.This was it,this was how he was going to die.He could've thought of many other ways he would've wanted to,but that's not very important at the moment.He closed his eyes praying to Notch he wouldn't die.

At that moment,he didn't expect the next event to take place.

It was way too fast to see what it was at first,but it swooped down from a hole in the ceiling,attacking the zombie and killing it with a single blow. Adam coughed and started to get up,but a glass container of pink liquid was shoved in his face.He couldn't see who was giving it to him,so he considered it to be Jason.

Drinking the mixture,he immediately felt 10x better than he had a second before.Looking up with glee,he thanked his savior.

"Hey thanks alot buddy-"At that second,he regretted looking up,regretted saying "Thankyou",he regretted even taking the potion.

There was no mistaking that face,the young man's serious eyes,hair on the left side of his face,almost birdlike nose,skinny body and pouty smile.His usually green headphones were a light shade of purple,his pale white skin covered with purple scales at the ends of his arms,on his neck and sides of his face.The most striking part of him was the huge purple wings and tail behind him.