You're SO Annoying

Requested by Ravenclaw_Punk

"Okay how about Moana? How could you possibly find something bad about that?" Prince rubbed his temples as he sat across from Anxiety on the couch in Thomas' mind.

"It's okay to steal things just to get the approval of humans." Anxiety shrugged.

"Oh come on!" Roman threw his arms up in defeat.

"What? Literally the whole conflict of that movie could have been avoided if he just kept his sticky fingers to himself." He defended. "Not to mention if Moana hadn't found a way out of that cave he first trapped her in, he essentially would have committed murder cause she would've starved to death."

"Okay... Princess and the Frog." Prince suggested.

"You're kidding me right... someone was literally dragged into his grave and essentially hell. I don't care how colorful the artwork that's just dark." Anxiety replied.

"Ugh!" Prince couldn't tell if he was angrier at Anxiety himself, or the fact that he kind of agreed with him. "Just change the subject."

Anxiety smirked liking how annoyed prince seemed. "What's the matter pretty boy, you upset because you can't beat me?"

"No." Prince glared trying to hide his annoyance.

"Awe I'm so sorry Princey~" Anxiety continued with his undeniable sarcasm. "I, me a peasant, really didn't mean to damage you're great and powerful ego. Please forgive me."

"Are you ever sincere?" Roman growled.

"What do you mean? I am being sincere." A smile laced with the utmost sarcasm spread across Anxiety's lips. He really was enjoying the reaction he was getting.

"Stop it." Prince felt his annoyance piling up.

"Stop what?" Anxiety asked now acting innocent. He stood placing a hand on his chest like he was somehow wounded. "Being right when you're wrong? I'm sorry, contrary to popular belief, life doesn't work that way."

"Ugh!" Prince tackled anxiety pinning him to the ground. "You're SO annoying!"

After a few seconds of genuine surprise Anxiety smirked again. "Wow Princey~ I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Roman found himself blushing as he looked down over the boy. He composed himself as an evil smile spread across his face. "Fine, if you're going to continue to be obnoxious I'll just have to confiscate your My Chemical Romance albums."

Anxiety widened his eyes. This. Wasn't. Funny. "No!" As Roman started to stand he went to grab him, tripping him back down in the process.

They rolled on the floor for a little bit fighting, if it could be called that, more like gentle wrestling, as prince Laughed happily.

Anxiety finally ended up being the one to hold Prince down this time, pinning his hands above his head. "No." He said sternly.

Prince let his laughter die down, the smile remaining on his face. "Wow Anxiety, I didn't know you felt so strongly about me..." His voice was soft and had a flirtatious tone.

It was Anxiety's turn to blush. He let go of Roman's hands, looking away. "Sh-shut up..."

"No need to stutter, and look your blushing." Prince continued to tease, propping himself up onto his elbow.

"No I'm not!" Anxiety snapped. His blush darkening as he crossed his arms, keeping his gaze away.

"You are, it's adorable." Roman moved his face closer to Anxiety's.

Anxiety looked back to him seeming slightly scared by there closeness. He searched Roman's eyes desperately trying to understand what exactly it was he was thinking. "I'm not adorable."

Prince tilted his head to the side slowly, moving even closer. So close Anxiety could feel his breath on his lips as he whispered. "Yes you are..." he then ran his hand behind Anxiety's ear gently caressing his neck, and pulling him into a kiss.

Anxiety closed his eyes, kissing back almost immediately.

It was a while before they finally pulled away.

Anxiety blinked slowly before frowning. He silently cursed himself for being affected by Prince's teasing. "You're so annoying."

Roman laughed at that. "Maybe." He leaned his forehead against his partner's. "But you love me anyway."

A small sound resembling a chuckle resonated from the back of the paler boy's throat as a half smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.  "Huh, that's the first correct statement you've said all day."

Prince wrapped his arms around him his smile widening. He then placed a small kiss on the tip Anxiety's nose. "And I love you too."

Hey guys, sorry this is shorter, but here's more fluff yay! They are so cute together! AHHHHH! Anyway... XD I'm working on another logicality request so hopefully I'll have that up soon. Also make sure to check out my new full length Prinxiety fanfiction called "The Dark Within" vote and comment, bye!
              -Hannah😋