10

Alfie's POV (Ohhhhh POV change)

Something was definitely up with Zoe..Yeah I know panic attacks aren't great but it seemed deeper than that. Like it was something REALLY bothering her. Was it me? She was acting a bit... distant? Nah I must be imagining it.

I left the girls toilets as discreetly as I could but of course I was stopped by..Jenna. "Oh hey Alfieee" She smiled..obviously fake may I add. "Hi" I replied being polite. "What are YOU doing walking out of the girls toilets?" She said pointing at me. "Well.." What am I supposed to say? Do I tell the truth? I'm sure Zoe won't mind. "Zoe was crying so I tried to comfort her..that's all" I whispered almost not wanting her to hear. I know how she is about me talking to other girls. She gets weird and ruins their life so she can but her way into mine. "Zoe? as in that new girl?" She spitted out her name like it was poison.

I hated that. She thinks that 'us popular people should only date popular people' it's really stupid.

I love Zoe and I don't want Jenna standing in my way..wait did I just admit I love Zoe?

"Yes Zoe..the new girl" I smiled. "Ok well just letting you know that she is a complete dork..I would not waist my time on her if I were you.." She smirked thinking she was going to sway me away from her. "Well..you aren't me and I am most definitely not you so.." I shrugged walking away to form which I am most likely late for.

"Alfie Deyes You are extremely late!" My form tutor said sternly. "Sorry Sir" I walked to my seat and sat down.

Marcus immediately pestered me for an explanation as to where I was.

"Come on mate where were you? I know you are late to lessons but that's when you are with me! You hate being late! What were you doing?" He bombarded. "Just..stuff" I shrugged.

"Just..stuff..yeah obviously how did I not think of that!" He sarcastically stated. I just laughed. "Well if you must know..Zoe was crying so I was just trying to help" I said knowing he would immediately tease me for it.

"Oh yeah Zoe..why didn't I think of that? Damn Marky Butt Butt! Why didn't you suspect that Alfie would be chatting up the girl he fancies!" He said a bit to loud. "Marcus be quiet!" I hit him on the arm.

"I don't hear you denying it" He smirked. "Shut up mate!" I scolded.

"Still not denying it" His smirk grew even bigger. Then the bell suddenly rang. "Anyway what lesson do you have first?" He continued. "English what about you?" I asked. "Science. see you at break yeah?" He smiled before walking away to lesson.

I was now sat in my science bored out if my mind when someone taps my shoulder.

I turn around to see an average height girl with blonde hair. I recognised her as Niomi..Marcus had talked about her a few times.

"Hey Niomi right?" I asked. "Yeah" She sat down next to me. "So..I know this maybe invading your privacy but..are you and Zoe dating at tall?" She questioned. Her green/blue eyes staring into mine. I feel like she was interrogating me. "No.." I sighed.

"Do you want it that way?" She continued. "Well.." Should I share my private feelings..I barley know her. "I'm not sure yet" I stated taking the safe side.

"Well if you do..just don't..hurt her ok?" Niomi stuttered before walking away back to her seat.

After the weird encounter with Niomi the bell rang signalling break.

I immediately tried to find Zoe. I needed to talk to her.

I was walking around the entire school trying to find her when from the corner of my eye I saw her brother Joe and his friends leaning up against a locker.

"Hey Joe!" I shouted. Him and his mates all turned around.

"Hey Alfie!" Joe smiled. "You alright?" He asked.

"Have you seen Zoe anywhere? I need to talk to her" I stated.

"Um..I saw her earlier I looked like she was going round the back of the school..I asked if she was ok but she blanked me" Joe shrugged.

"Oh right well cheers" I replied slapping on the back before running to the back of the school earning some weird looks from his friends.

I desperately searched for her everywhere in sight just when - in the shadow leaning against the back wall on the floor - crying was Zoe.

"Zoe!" I shouted before running to her.

"Shhh Alfie" She stated sniffling. "Sorry..are you ok?" I started but quickly realised that was a stupid question.

"Sorry..that was a stupid question..umm" I didn't know what to say. I was stuttering over my words just as quick as they were coming out of my mouth.

"Alfie stop saying sorry this isn't your fault..it's mine" She whispered nearer the end.

"What do you mean Zo? You can't handle your anxiety! It's not your fault!" I said sliding my back down the wall to sit next to her.

"No Alfie you don't understand this isn't one of my panics.." She slowly said awaiting my answer nervously.

"Wait.. then what's wrong?" I asked putting my arm round her shoulders hugging her.

Was it me? I really like Zoe and I really want to try and help her whenever she either panics or is just plain upset. I want to be the one to make her laugh and smile. I want to be the mine to call her mine.

"The problem is..." she stuttered.

"Go on you can tell me anything.." I smiled slightly.

"I think I love you...Schmalf"

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!

I hope you liked the fact I changed POV's as it was chapter ten I felt like needed a change every tenth chapter I will change to a different POV How does that sound?

Sorry I haven't updated in ages I will try my best to updat more often!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks x :)