9

Zoe's POV

"Honey Louise is here!" My mum shouted from downstairs. "Ok coming!" I yelled back. I touched up my makeup and my hair and walked out my room.

"Hey" I smiled. "Hi" Louise waved. "Right lets go" I stated to shut the door. "Bye!" I yelled before leaving the house not waiting for a reply we both left.

"Why did you leave school so fast yesterday?" Louise questioned. "After my panic attack today I just felt the need to get out of there you know?" I weakly smiled. "Oh that's ok" She stated rubbing my arm.

"So..how are things with you and Alfie?" She smirked slightly. "Louise we're not a couple or anything we are just friends!" I stated. "Well how is your 'friendship' then?" Her smirk grew bigger. "It's fine but I don't think it will ever be more than that because of all of the rules you have here.." I groaned. "Oh I'm sorry I know you like him" She apologised. "No it's ok..wait I don't like him what are you talking about?" I lied. I did like Alfie. A lot. He is just nothing like I imagined. Not like the boys at my old schools who were complete a-holes.

"Chummy..it's me..you can tell me anything remember" Louise comforted. "ok well I do like him but it will never happen" I looked down. "You never know" Louise smiled.

We walked into the school to meet Niomi and Tanya but as we reached the gates we saw them stood with there backs against the walls with Jenna, Lily and Rachel ganging up on them. Me and Louise shared a look of worry and ran over.

"Look girls just keep your noses out of my conversations next time alright..."Jenna paused when she saw us. "Zoe! What are you doing here!" She beamed. "Coming to see my friends" I stated. "Well your 'friends' have been snooping in my business so next time just get them to but out!" She enforced moving closer my face. "Jenna just because you don't like me..don't take it out of my friends they have not done anything" I angrily said.

I was fuming. I know Niomi and Tanya would never snoop especially on someone like Jenna. "Neither have you Zoe!" Louise defended. "Louise but out!" Rachel shouted. "Yeah Louise no one asked your opinion" Lily threatened. I muttered a thanks to Louise and we all just walked away. "That's right walk away.." Jenna stated. Then Marcus walked near her to start a conversation.

"Ugh I hate her" Niomi groaned. "Well done Zoe" Tanya smiled. "What?" I asked confused. "You stood up to her barley anyone does that!" Tanya gushed.  Seriously? No one has stood up to her? "I just wanted to protect you guys.." I smiled hugging them all.

*bell rings*
"See you guys later" I hugged them all and started to move. Suddenly I felt very claustrophobic in the hall. People were making their way round each other, barging their way through whilst cursing if someone had pushed into them. I felt surrounded like there was no way to leave, I had to get out of there somehow. I quickly made my way through to look out for anywhere I could go. Then my eyes landed on the bathroom sign. I ignored the groans of certain people because of me getting in the way I just rushed as quick as I could to the toilets.

As soon as I got in there I broke down. A flood of tears cascaded down my face almost certainly ruining my makeup. Shit. I looked at myself in the mirror whilst holding onto the counter as tight as I could to stop my legs from falling beneath me. Sobs were making their way out of my mouth and I kept sniffing.

Then unexpectedly someone opened the door. "Oh sorry this isn't the mens.." They started. Wait I know that voice..Alfie. Oh god. This is not good. The boy I am practically in love with..wait did I just admit I love Alfie... well anyway he is just about to see me with what he thinks is a insane mental breakdown. Great. "Wait..Zoe what's wrong?" He walked in and shut the door. I tried to speak but no words came out. "Are you having one of those anxiety attacks things you told about?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulders. I nodded slightly. "Alright is there anything I can do?" He questioned. "Just..st-st-ay" I stuttered. "Come 'ere" He smiled slightly. He embraced me in a hug and strangely it calmed me down a lot. I pulled back to look at his face. "Do I look a mess?" I giggled. My normal self was coming back. "Nope, never" He whispered but blushed pink. I hugged him close but suddenly realised what I was doing. What would Jenna do if she found out about this? No this can't happen!

I pulled back and quickly tried to sort out my makeup. "Right schmalf I have to go" I smiled before walking to leave. "Talk later yeah?" Alfie yelled but I had already gone. Part of me felt sad but this is the way things should be.

"Zoe you're late" Jennifer stated looking a bit mad. "I'm sorry I won't be again I promise" I smiled. She weakly smiled back. I have to talk to someone about this..maybe Jennifer.

Word Count: 924

Hope you liked this chapter! sorry for not updating for a while I've just not been up to it.

Leave predictions on where you think the story is going to go below!

Please vote and Comment!

Thanks x:)