8

Zoe's POV
We walked out of the toilets and into the corridor when I bumped into someone knocking the books I had out of my hands.

"Oh I'm Sorry" I know that voice. Alfie. I mentally cheered but then remembered what Jenna had said her and Alfie were a couple I can't talk to him..she would do way worse than slap me.

"Oh Zo..I dint realise it was you" He paused. "Have you been crying?" He asked putting his hand on my cheek. Oh god. Yesterday my heart would have exploded but now I'm scared for my life. "Oh hi..um no..I have to go talk soon Alfie" I stuttered before rushing away. When I was half way down the hall I realised something. I didn't call him Schmalf. He must know I am panicked.

After School.

I didn't even bother to wait for Louise, she might be a bit mad at me for it but if I tell her why she might understand.

I rushed into my house closing the door. "Alright there Zo?" Joe asked. That's what Alfie calls me. Ugh. Everything anyone said made me think of him. "Oh..Yeah..I'm fine" I stuttered.

He looked at me oddly before walking off.

I tried to screw my head on straight about what happened today. The 'Possy' threatened me, Caspar shouted about me and Alfie and to top it off Jenna slapped me and basically banned me from Alfie.

Wow. All the emotions I had been holding in for the rest of the day just flooded out. I needed somewhere to relax and calm down. I know the exact place to do it.

"I'm going out! see you later!" I shouted not even waiting for a reply before slamming the door shut.

I ran as fast as I could to get to the park. It was only across the street but he place I wanted to go was far.

I finally reached the old battered tree with the hut inside. I quickly scrambled up the ladder and made way inside. I soon as I got the top I let out a big sigh.

I sat in the big blue bean bag for at least ten minutes. Just thinking. Suddenly I could hear the ladder creaking. I immediately panicked there was no way of getting out.

"I knew you would be here.." Alfie smiled weakly before moving from the door to sit down next to me. I stayed silent. "What's wrong Zo? You seemed..I don't..know.." He paused. "A little off and a bit panicky earlier are you ok?" He questioned putting a hand on my shoulder. I liked it and blushed slightly but soon remembered Jenna's threat. "Alfie?" I ignored his questions. "Yeah?" He replied. "Why didn't you tell me you and Jenna were going out?" I quietly said looking down. "Huh?" He asked confused. I stayed silent again. "Me and Jenna?" He paused he looked extra confused. "I dont even like her! We are NOT a thing a tall! Trust me Zo" He urgently said. He grabbed my hand. Our fingers interlocked whilst he rubbed circles with his thumb.

"Zo?" He asked. "Yeah?" I blushed at his nickname for me. "You can tell me anything you know that right? So if you ever feel panicked again..Come and tell me alright?" He soothingly said. "Ok" I stated blushing.

We both just sat there. Gazing into each others eyes. We both leaned in our faces getting closer and closer. When I realised what I was actually doing. This was against the 'rules' what would Niomi, Tanya and Louise think? What would Jenna think? If him and Alfie weren't together was this ok? What would she do to me if she found out? Oh but how would she find out? This was my first kiss! What would happen to me and Alfie if I did it wrong?? I don't want to lose Alfie!

I had obviously completely stopped what I was doing and was staring into space.

"Zo are you alright?" He asked caressing my cheek. "Oh yeah um..Sorry" I struggled for words. He looked into my eyes almost searching for the right answer.

"Zo..Is this your first?" He obviously knew. "Um.." I nodded slightly. "it's ok" He smiled. He pulled me in for a tight hug and to be honest it really made me feel better. We both pulled back but still in an embrace. His eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips mine doing the same to him. I edged my face closer shutting my eyes.

Then our lips touched. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. Our lips moved in perfect sync my hands running through his hair and his set firmly on my waist pulling me closer to him.

We both pulled back smiling like idiots. I looked down blushing at what had just happened. I kissed Alfie. I kissed Alfie. Oh my god I kissed Alfie!

I giggled slightly earning a chuckle from him too. "I love your laugh" he admitted. I blushed even more than I was before.

My mind suddenly went to Jenna. If she found out somehow this would all get out of hand. She would hate me. I don't even know what she would do to me. All these thoughts made me feel panicked again. I had to get out of here. "I'm sorry Alfie I have to go now see you tomorrow yeah?" I asked hugging him quickly before getting up. "Um..yeah see you tomorrow Zo!" He stated. "But one thing.." he carried on. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Always call me Schmalf" He chuckled nervously. "Will Do" I smiled before walking down the ladder to get back to my house.

I can't tell anyone of what just happened. Especially Jenna and her crew.

I really like Alfie but I don't want him to be affected through all this.

Word count: 1440

Hope you liked this chapter! sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I feel really poorly so I was trying to write but it wasn't working.

Please vote and comment and check out my other stories!

Thanks x :)

x