6

Zoe's POV
I woke up to see my mum standing next to my door. "Come on Zoe you will be late" She smiled before walking off. I reluctantly got out of my bed and started to get dressed.

I checked my mirror to make sure I looked ok. I had my hair put in a messy bun and put on some concealer to cover up my spots along with powder, bronzer and mascara.

I went downstairs to eat some breakfast then the door bell rang. I walked swiftly to the door.

I answered it to see Louise stood there. "Hey I wondered if would want to walk up to school?" She asked. "Sure" I replied. "MUM! I'm going to walk to school with Louise see you later!" I yelled to make sure she heard me. "Ok have a good day!" She shouted back.

We were walking up to school when someone shouted me name. "HEY ZOE!" Me and Louise both turned and saw Alfie and Marcus running up behind us.

They caught up out of breath. "Hi" I smiled. "Hey Zoe right?" Marcus laughed holding out his hand for me to shake. "Yeah" I replied. Alfie and Louise were both stood there awkwardly.

"Lets get going, don't want to be late you know" I laughed. "Sure" Alfie grinned.

"So..Lets get to know Zoe shall we?" Marcus smirked and I didn't like it one bit. "ok.." I sheepishly replied. "So..What are your hobbies?" He asked. "I like doing Photography and Art I guess" I said quietly. "And um..when is your birthday?" He questioned. "Geez Marcus you like giving her an interview!" Alfie chuckled but something about it seemed fake but I laughed along anyway. "Alright alright just trying to get to know her!" He replied. "Anyway its March 28th" I stated. "it's Louise right?" He smirked looking at her. "Yeah..." She looked pretty nervous. "What are your hobbies?" He smiled. "I like Art and Textiles" She stuttered. God she must have never talked to Marcus before. "Cool.." He slowly said nodding. "Marcus mate you ask way too many questions when you first meet people" Alfie laughed trying to break the awkward tension that was created.

We finally reached the School gates after a funny walk up to school. Me and Louise got to know Marcus better. He isn't actually that bad but Louise doesn't seem to like him..maybe she will grow on him I guess. Me and Alfie had been making jokes all the way and I had to try not call him Schmalf but I obviously failed.

When we were about to walk in we had to separate because of the 'popularity rules' "Bye Schmalf" I smiled. "Bye Zo" He nudged me playfully. "Bye Marcus" I stated. "Bye bye Zoe see you soon I hope" He smirked before walking away with Alfie. I just overheard their conversation. "Mate you definitely fancy her" Marcus almost yelled. I saw Alfie blush and pull him far away from us. "Ohhhh Zoe" Louise smiled and nudged me. "Oh Shut up chummy" I blushed and looked down before we walked off to find Niomi and Tanya.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" Tanya smiled hugging us both. "oh we had a little encounter with Marcus and Alfie" Louise laughed. I instantly looked at her shocked. "Did you?" Niomi asked surprised. "Well..yeah" I looked down. "You know we aren't supposed to hang out with them what if someone saw..I know this sounds mean Zoe but its for the best I don't want you getting hurt" Tanya reassured. "It's ok T I know what I am doing" I smiled back.

The bell rang suddenly so Me and Louise headed off to form.

Once we got in the classroom Miss Smith pulled me aside. "Zoe?" She asked. "Yes Miss" I replied. "Oh call me Jennifer everyone does I don't like being formal" She winked. I already felt like I could trust her. "I understand you are friends with Alfie, Dan, Louise, Tanya and Niomi" She spoke. "Yep" I replied popping the p. "Well I'm not completely oblivious of the stereotype friendships around here and I'm happy you have broken that mould" She whispered. "Thank you Tanya told me what was happening and I felt the school needed to change" I replied talking really quickly. "I also understand you suffer with anxiety and panic attaks and you can come to me at any time to help as I used to get those too but I learned to over come it so just letting you know some people do feel the same as you" She comforted. "Thank you Mi...Jennifer" I giggled. "I appreciate it" I continued.

I sat down "What was that about?" Louise asked. "Oh nothing it doesn't matter" I reassured.

We were now off to lesson and I had Science first. "Where is your Science Chummy?" Louise questioned. "S1" I stated. "Oh that's not my class..just go down the hall and its the first door on your right" She quickly said. "See you at break?" I asked. "Yep, See you later" We hugged and she walked off.

I finally found the room after a bit searching. I walked in to see not many people in. "Hi I'm guessing you are the new student" The teacher smiled breifly. "Yeah I am, I'm Zoe Sugg" I grinned. "Ok..You can sit over there, I am Mr. Myers" He almost groaned. Definitely not the happiest teacher I have met.

I sat down and took out my pencil case. I was minding my own business when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall boy with blonde pineapple like hair. "You're the new girl right?" He questioned. I nodded. "I'm Caspar" He held out his hand. I shook it politely. "I've met your brother he is really funny" He smiled. "Thanks" I laughed slightly. A lot people have told me that and I never know how to reply.

He sat down next to me and smirked. Why do boys do that? It is not attractive. It works on some people but not others. Suddenly Alfie sprung to my mind. Wait why? "Zoe?" Caspar snapped his fingers in front of my face laughing. "Sorry what?" I giggled. "Where 'bouts do you live?" He asked. "Oh in this village..on London Road" I said unsure if I should have told him. "I think I have heard your name around you know" He stated. "Yeah?" I replied. "I know!" Caspar said slightly too loud earning a glare from Mr. Myers. "Alfie mentions you a lot!" He stated his smirk growing bigger. "Really?" I blushed slightly but tried to hide it. "I think he likes you.." He started. "and I am going to try to set you both up!" He continued. "Caspar.." I started but was soon interrupted. "Alright class thats enough chat! Lets get the lesson started! Date and Title in books if you carry on gossiping you will get a detention!" Mr. Myers ordered glarinf at us two. Me and Caspar both shut up to write not wanting a detention.

Word count: 1188

New chapter! Hope you liked it!

Vote and Comment! Thanks x:)

x