Estranghero

"YES ANNE............. AKO ANG MAGIGING DRIVER"

"great" Anne said habang patuloy pa rin ang pagmamaneho. "just like in the movies eh?"

"i'm serious" Vice coughed to clear his throat "matagal ko nang napag-isipan 'to, hindi lang talaga ako makahanap ng  pagkakataon."

Anne kept her mouth shut until makarating sila sa bahay. When they arrived, Nagtimpla ka-agad siya ng kape para mahimasmasan

"Vice are you planning to-----You know----------yung ano..." she said while putting sugar to her cup

"hmmmm?"

"sasapi ka ba sa isang tao to do that?" she gently stirred the coffee and made a sip

Tinignan niya lang si Anne habang pinaglalaruan ang bangs niya "Ano sa tingin mo?"

The moment she heared the words she just felt and oozing pain in her tongue "AAAAA! ang init!"

"Sa tingin mo, ano ang dahilan kung bakit ka napaso?" He said while touching his eyebrows with his pinky

"Kasi mainit ang kape?" she answered literally.

"hmmm, pwede--------Or it could be something else" 

--

Pagkatapos uminom ng kape, Anne decided to have a research. She went upstairs and she directly opened her laptop. She went to google and she typed "Ghost possession"

"spirit possession?" kumunot ang noo niya pagkatapos mabasa ang mga salita. Ka-agad niyang clinick ang article at sinimulan itong basahin

"Spirit possession is a term for the belief that animas, demons, extraterrestrials, gods, orspirits can take control of a human body. The concept of spirit possession exists in many religions, including Christianity, Buddhism, Haitian Vodou, Wicca, and Southeast Asianand African traditions."

"Pwede-----Pero it has to be something more than this.." she typed another word in the search box which is "Reincarnation"

"Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions."

"this is it..." she scrolled up and down. She read all the necessary informations that needs to be learned

"This is so frustrating" She touched her forehead and she decided to rest her back in the headboard of the bed "Why am i doing this? For crying out loud Anne.. What we're you thinking? Do you really think that HE woud do THAT?"

"do what?" she heard a voice from the corner of the room which caused her to panick kaya ka-agad niyang sinara ang laptop niya.

she looked into the spot where the voice was coming from and she found Vice standing still "Bakit ka nandito?" 

"Anne, it's not what you think. Hindi ko gagawin yan" vice said with a serious tone

Giving in with the pressure and fear, Anne spoke nervously "Vice----I can't,-----I don't know how to react---How am i supposed to react?" She looked away to prevent thinking about what's going to happen next.