252: Preparing For Confession

Requested by Weirdo_Is_Back-Lol

Ayano Aishi x Male! Rivals:

"Ugh. You can't confess looking like that, dummy!" Osana snapped, grabbing the hairbrush from Ayano and brushing her hair. Ayano was silent, allowing him to do as he pleased. Today was the day she planned to confess her love to Taeko, and Osana was helping her get prepared. "Do you have you're confession letter?" He asked. She nodded her head, holding up the envelope. "At least you got one thing right." He sighed as he tied her hair up. Ayano was silent as he fixed her hair. "Good luck, Yeah?" He said to Ayano.
"Thank you, Osana." She said with a small smile. He rolled his eyes and folded his arms, clearly not caring. She walked out of the room, not glancing back as she headed to her next location.

The next place was the cooking club room. Amai had baked a tray of cupcakes for her to give to Taeko. She knocked on the door, waiting for permission to enter.
"Come in!" She heard Amai's sweet voice shout from inside. She opened the door, seeing the baker tying a ribbon to a box. He turned to her, smiling. "Hey Ayano. I made those cupcakes you wanted." He smiled, handing her the box he had been tying the ribbon to. She smiled a little as she took it from him.
"Thank you, Amai." She said as she headed for the door. As she left, she heard a shout from Amai.
"Good luck confessing Ayano!"

She went next door to find Kizana. He had promised to give her a confidence lesson to give her the boost she needed to not bottle it and hopefully win Taeko's love. He opened the door with a flourish.
"Right on time, Ayano. Come in." He told her, holding the door. She went inside without a word. "So, you're here for confidence lessons. Hmm..." he smirked, pulling her over to the stage area. Also inside the room was Mida. Ayano rolled her eyes, wishing that pervert wasn't here.
"Pull your skirt up darling. Trust me, people can't resist." Mida purred. Ayano shook her head, glaring at him. Like hell was she rolling her skirt up so this perv could see her black panties.
"No, thank you." She said bluntly, turning back to Kizana. "Okay what do you want me to do?" Kizana thought for a moment, smirking a little.
"I want you to shout I love Senpai!" Kizana told her. Before she could, he cut her off. "Remember, passion. Like you're confessing." He told her. She nodded her head and did as he told. He sighed and shook his head, not satisfied. "Oh honey no. Let me teach you properly."

By the time Kizana and Mida were done with her, it was class time. She couldn't focus at all in class, thinking about everything that had happened and that was hopefully going to happen. She was going to confess to Taeko, and hopefully Taeko would accept her love.

Ayano went straight to the occult club after class. Oka had told her about a spell that he had to guarantee a confession. Ayano didn't quite believe him, but it was worth the chance as long as it didn't risk a backfire. She opened the door cautiously, walking into the room. Oka looked up at her, giving her a small smile.
"Hey Ayano. Did you come for that spell?" Oka asked in his usual soft voice. Ayano nodded her head and sat down opposite him on the rug. "Okay... give me a moment." He said quietly, getting up and searching for a book. When he found it, he sat back down opposite her. He read the spell silently before closing his eyes and reciting it. Ayano was silent, letting him do his thing. He smiled a little as he opened his eyes. "It is done. Taeko shouldn't reject you now." Oka said quietly to her. Ayano nodded her head.
"Thank you Oka." She stood up, heading to the door. She'd hang around longer, but she had to go prepare her confession.

Just as she was about to head to the cherry blossom tree to meet Taeko, Ayano ran into Hanako. He looked up at her, smiling.
"You ready to confess to big sis?" He asked. She nodded her head, holding the box of cupcakes from Amai for her to give to Taeko and the confession letter.
"Yeah, I'm ready." Ayano smiled. She had already asked Hanako to help prepare, wanting to be the ideal girlfriend to Taeko. She knew Hanako didn't want anyone to be with his big sister, but Ayano had practically begged her way past that.
"Good. Remember, if you break her heart I'll break your neck!" Hanako threatened. Ayano laughed a little. She had no intention of ever breaking Taeko's heart, plus she didn't think he could break her neck even if he tried.
"Don't worry, Hanako. I promise I won't break her heart." Ayano smiled innocently as she headed towards the cherry blossom tree. She was nervous and excited, hopefully this would go to plan.

She reached the tree, seeing Taeko already waiting. She took a deep breath and walked over, tapping the taller girl on the shoulder. Taeko turned around, smiling at Ayano.
"You wanted to meet me here?" Taeko asked. She had only seen Ayano around once or twice, and had barely noticed her. Ayano nodded her head, immediately going shy.
"Y-Yeah... here!" She held out the box, slamming her eyelids shut. Taeko was surprised, gently taking the box from Ayano. She set it down beside her feet, taking the note and opening the letter tied to it. She read it silently, looking up at Ayano when she was done.
"Ayano..." she sighed, gently holding Ayano's hands. "Listen to me carefully. We don't know each other very well. I want to get to know you before I accept a love confession, okay?" She said gently. Ayano nodded her head sadly. She felt dumb. Of course she should've gotten to know Taeko better before confessing. "Now, why don't we get to know a little more with a cupcake?" Taeko suggested, sitting down and opening the box. Ayano nodded her head, sitting right beside her. She didn't mind how long it took so long as she won Taeko's heart in the end. At least she'd have ten amazing friends to support her.

I know this isn't quite what you wanted, but it's the best I could do -_-