256: Mistreat Me If You Love Me

So... I saw this on AraTheWeirdo 's comment section ages ago, and thought it would be interesting to write, so here it is.

Yandere! Oka Ruto x Shin Higaku x Bully! Musume Ronshaku:

"You are such a loser, Oka." Musume told the smaller girl, grabbing her arm and pulling down one of her grey spiderweb sleeves. She took the lit cigarette from the edge of her mouth, pressing it into Oka's arm. She gasped in pain as she felt the patch the cigarette was on burn. Musume smirked as she pulled the cigarette away once it had burned out. "Get out of here before I throw up looking at you." She demanded, making Oka run away quickly. She sighed, taking another cigarette from her box and lighting it.

Oka took herself into the bathroom to run the cold tap over the burnt spot. She looked at her arm, which had several more burn spots on her arm from Musume. She didn't mind, though. She didn't mind it when Musume would berate and bully her because she was completely obsessed with her. The cool water splashed her arm, cleaning away the ash from Musume's cigarette. She didn't stop until her arm was almost numb from the cold. She dried it before pulling up the sleeve. She reached into her bag, pulling out a small box. Inside was a bracelet she had seen in a store. She had immediately thought of Musume when she saw it. She always brought Musume little pieces of jewellery, hiding as a secret admirer as she was too nervous to confess to Musume. She smiled to herself as she headed up to class to put her gift to Musume on her desk before she came into the classroom.

The first thing Musume noticed when she came into the classroom was the gift on her desk. There was only 2 other students who could've left it for her in the classroom, Oka Ruto and Shin Higaku. There was no way in her mind that Oka had left her the present, so it must've come from Shin. She decided that she would confess to him on Friday, seeing how nervous he was about confessing himself.

Shin was talking to Oka at that time. He had feelings for her, and planned to confess to her one day. Truth was, he was very nervous about it as he didn't want to destroy their friendship. She was completely oblivious to how he felt about her. Even if she did know, it wouldn't change anything. Oka was obsessed with Musume, and completely convinced she'd had a hex casted on her. She didn't mind, fully embracing the 'hex'.

"I think I've figured out who my secret admirer is." Musume told her group of friends the next day with a smile. She was oblivious to Oka, who was stood behind a tree listening to their conversation. She blushed awkwardly as she heard the group of girls excitedly ask who. "Shin Higaku." She told them with a casual smile. Oka felt her heart break a little when she said that. Musume liked Shin, and was convinced it was him who'd been leaving her little gifts. She didn't know why. All she had to do was kill Shin so she could have Musume to herself. He was her best friend, but she loved Musume more. He was now an obstacle in her mind. She walked away before she was noticed by Musume.

That evening, she had told Daku, Chojo, Kokuma and Supana that club activities were cancelled that day, but she hadn't told Shin. She wanted to get him alone so she could kill him without witnesses. She played with the ritual knife a little as she waited for Shin, beginning to doubt herself. 'Do I really want to kill Shin? Does he really deserve to die?' She always did this. She always started doubting herself whenever she went to do anything. 'No... I can't kill Shin. He's my best friend. He wouldn't accept Musume's love confession... not if he knew she bullies me sometimes...' she smiled to herself as she put the knife away. She couldn't hurt her best friend, but he certainly wouldn't accept Musume's love confession if he thought she was bullying her. The door opened, and Shin entered the room.
"Oka? Where is everyone?" Shin asked, looking around and only seeing Oka. She looked at him with a weak frown.
"I told them to go home. I want to speak with you alone." She told him with a forced sadness in her voice. He closed the door behind him as he entered the room. "It's about Musume."
"What about her?" He asked, becoming concerned. He completely believed Oka was upset, even though she was faking it. She made a sob, brushing at her cheek as if she was wiping away a tear with her hand.
"S-she's been bullying me." She burst into tears suddenly, surprising Shin. He wrapped his arms around her comfortingly, believing she was genuinely miserable. She pulled back after a second, holding on to her sleeves. "Look what she does to me." She cried, pulling down her sleeves to reveal the numerous burns from Musume's cigarettes. He gasped, placing his hands gently on her arms as she continued to force tears from her eyes.
"I promise she won't hurt you anymore, Oka. I'll talk to her." He said a little angrily, tightening his grip on her arms until she gasped slightly in pain. She shook her head quickly, pulling her arms out of his hands and pulling up the sleeves.
"Please don't do anything. I don't want her to find out that I've told you." She faked another sob, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. He sighed, wishing he could do something to sort out Oka's bullying problem, but he wouldn't do anything without her permission.

That Friday evening, Musume went to the cherry blossom tree to wait for Shin. She'd slipped a note into his locker, asking him to meet her. She was nervous to confess to him. She didn't know that Oka had seen the message, and convinced Shin not to go meet her. She went herself instead. Musume saw her running to the tree and frowned.
"Get out of here, weirdo." Musume demanded as Oka reached her, forcefully shoving her down the hill. She fell back, rolling down the hill a little. She looked up, and Musume could see the faint blush on Oka's cheeks. That confused her.
"Shin's not coming, you know." Oka told her as she stood up and went back up the small hill to Musume. The blonde haired girl looked at her in surprise, a little creeped out by what Oka was saying. "I told him not to."
"Why would you do that you idiot?" She asked in anger, balling her hand into a fist and hitting Oka. The smaller girl put her hand to her cheek where Musume had punched her, still blushing. She didn't mind when Musume hit her, as she was completely obsessed.
"Because Shin wasn't your secret admirer... I was..." Oka told her as confidently as she could. Musume was completely confused by Oka's statement. She'd convinced herself that Shin was her secret admirer, but the one who loved her was the one she bullied and hurt. She looked back at Oka, seeing tears in the smaller girl's eyes. "I love you, Musume. I know you're really mean to me, but I really like you." She began to cry, suddenly wrapping her arms around Musume's waist and hugging her tightly. The blonde was extremely surprised by Oka's sudden sobbing, but gently put her arms around her.
"Stop crying, Oka." Musume told her after a minute. Oka stopped crying, letting go of Musume and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I want to be with you, Musume. I don't care how badly you treat me, how much you bully and abuse me. I need to be with you." Oka told her tearfully, trying not to cry again. Musume looked at her, not really sure what to say to her. She was really desperate.
"Ugh. Fine. I'll be your girlfriend." Musume sighed in defeat, knowing Oka wouldn't give up. The smaller girl smiled widely, hugging her again. Musume sighed a little, hugging her back.
"Thank you. Don't ever leave me." Oka murmured, almost refusing to let her new girlfriend go. Musume made a sigh as she pried Oka off of her, shoving her to the floor.
"Whatever." She muttered, throwing her bag at Oka and heading away from the tree. She stopped, looking back. "Come on then, stupid. Let's go." She turned to continue walking away. Oka smiled, picking up Musume's bag and getting up to run after her. She couldn't wipe the smile and blush from her face. Musume was hers, and that's all she wanted.