192: The Opposite

Requested by crystalline_rocker

Budo Masuta x Osana Najimi:

Budo was never the type to go for a mean girl. He usually disliked them. He never spoke bad about anyone, but he disliked bullies and delinquents. He didn't even know why he was in love with Osana, your typical mean tsundere. Sure, she was pretty, but she was nasty to most people. He never wanted to associate himself with nasty people, but he was attracted to Osana like a magnet.

Osana felt a similar attraction to Budo. She often acted like she didn't like him after he kept stepping in when she was being nasty to someone else, usually Taro, and it used to wind her up. Now she didn't seem to mind. Maybe it was because she found Budo attractive. He only seemed to pay her attention when she was being mean to other students, and if that's what she had to do for his attention then so be it.

"Hey Bakas." Osana smirked as she walked over to Taro and his new girlfriend Oka. They had been dating for a few weeks now, but Osana wasn't as angry as she thought she would be about it. She actually didn't mind now she was interested in Budo.
"What is it, Osana?" He sighed a little as he and Oka looked over at her. The ginger could see Budo nearby, and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get his attention.
"You both look really stupid together." Osana told them both, standing in front of them with her hands on her hips. Taro and Oka looked at her in surprise. They were used to people saying stuff like that about them, but never to their faces. "Baka boy and the crybaby!" She laughed a little, noticing the tears forming in the corners of Oka's eyes.
"That's enough, Osana." Budo intervened. She pouted at him while Taro gave him a thankful smile. He and Oka walked away, leaving Osana and Budo. "Why were you saying that stuff to Taro and Oka?" Budo asked. She folded her arms and huffed.
"None of your business, Baka." She snapped, looking at him coldly. He frowned at her, making her internally upset. "If you absolutely must know, I'll speak to you in private." She told him.
"Ok then. Let's go somewhere private, your choice." He told her with a smirk. She made a loud groan before grabbing his hand and pulling him in her chosen direction.

"Why are you so nasty all the time to others?" Budo asked once he and Osana were alone. She tried to say something, but it came across as incoherent gibberish. "What are you talking about?" He became a little angry.
"I said I love you, Baka!" She snapped suddenly. He was a little surprised by Osana's sudden confession.
"Wow..." for once, Budo was rendered speechless. He didn't know how to respond to that. "What does this have to do with you making so many nasty comments to so many other students?"
"You only ever pay attention to me when I'm nasty." She frowned. He sighed and put his arms around her. He felt kinda bad, but he didn't know how she felt until now.
"Sorry. I'll pay you more attention if you stop being a bitch." He told her. She frowned a little, nodding her head anyway.
"Fine, but only because I want to... Baka..."