246: Feeling Something For You

Requested by Emememsik12

Ayano Aishi x Kuu Dere:

Neither girl could feel a thing. No matter what they did, they felt nothing. Kuu had grown to accept it, but Ayano hadn't. She wanted to be able to feel the full spectrum of emotion, and the only way to do that in her mind was to fall in love and keep their heart for herself. She thought she knew who she loved already, a young boy called Taro Yamada. She wanted his heart, and had done unspeakable things to do so.

Kuu stayed silent about Ayano's crimes, knowing what she did and the reason why. A small part of her hoped to be like Ayano, finding her emotions in something or someone. She would never go that far, that just wasn't who she was, but she would try and keep them for as long as she needed to feel her emotions. Little did she know that she had already found them, but by the time she realised it would be too late...

Someone knew what Ayano was doing. Rather, three pepole knew. One of those was Kuu. The other two had to have her dead for that very reason. Megami Saiko had hired Nemesis to have Ayano assassinated to prevent any more killings from happening at the school. This was a last resort for Megami, since she knew Ayano wouldn't stop unless she was dead or she had killed everyone in her way. Even then, the second option wouldn't truly stop her. Of course Ayano and Kuu had no idea Ayano's demise was in the school building.

Ayano was following senpai to class one day when she got this unnerving feeling of being followed. She glanced back, seeing a new student staring directly at her. This girl was Nemesis. Ayano ignored her, walking quicker and closer to senpai. Yet again, he didn't notice her. That slightly saddened her, but she would make him notice her one day. She wouldn't give him a choice. Unfortunately for her, she wouldn't live long enough to confess. She looked back, seeing Nemesis stood in the corridor. A sharp knife was in her gloved hand, which glinted in the light of the corridor. Nemesis kept approaching, completely emotionless and still. Ayano backed away cautiously until she reached the stairs, which she sprinted down as fast as she could. Nemesis followed her.

Eventually Ayano reached a dead end. She hadn't wanted to, but now she was trapped by Nemesis approaching. Her face was still completely still and emotionless as she backed Ayano into the corner. Ayano screamed as she felt the knife being driven into her stomach. She knew she couldn't be heard by anyone, certainly not by her Senpai. She thought about everything that had happened as the knife was pulled out and her body unwillingly fell to the floor. Her last thought before she perished was of Kuu Dere, the last person she expected to think of in her final moments.

Kuu had just gone back to the library as she had left something behind when she heard an ear piercing scream. She would've normally ignored it, but she was curious. She went to investigate, seeing a dark haired girl walking towards her. She had light splatters of blood on her school uniform, and the bloody knife still in her gloved hands. Her stare was enough to intimidate her not to tell anyone what she saw. Once the girl had passed she could see where the blood had come from. Her only friend Ayano, dead on the floor.
"Ayano..." Kuu said softly, walking over to her. She was in complete shock. She gently brushed her hair out of her face, shocked that it really was her dead. A small tear rolled down her cheek, surprising her slightly. She never cried, and now she was. For her only friend, and one true love.