203: Heart Beat

Muja Kina x Frank (springbonnie_crush ):

"Ms. Kina?" He asked, entering the nurse's office. Muja looked up, instantly blushing. The man who'd just walked into her office was probably the cutest she'd ever seen. She was instantly smitten.
"H-hello sir." She said kindly, standing up and almost instantly tripping over. He laughed a little as he helped her up. Muja had a reputation for being clumsy, but he didn't know exactly how clumsy she was until he met her.
"Just call me Frank." He told her as he helped her from the floor. She nodded her head, sitting back down. "I'll be here to supervise you throughout your training." He told her, sitting down on one of the spare chairs. Muja was a trainee nurse, and was required to do supervised work experience as part of her qualification. She was even more excited to do her training now she had a supervisor she thought was cute.

Frank and Muja were talking through some of the material she needed to study when the door was opened. The redhead known as Info-chan came into the room carrying a small girl with dark brown hair. She was paler than usual, and didn't look like she was conscious.
"I found her passed out by the bathrooms." Info-chan told them as she placed her on the bed and gently brushed her hair out of her face. Info-chan was concerned for her girlfriend Cupa, as was Frank and Muja.
"Can you get the medication please?" He asked, running to her side. Muja nodded her head, searching the cupboard for the medicine she assumed he wanted. It took a few minutes, but she eventually found it. She passed it over to him, their hands brushing slightly. Her face turned as pink as her hair when their hands made contact. He silently administered the medication, making sure Muja was watching and paying attention.

Half an hour later, Frank and Muja were alone together in the nurse's office again. Cupa had woken up after 10 minutes, and Info-chan had promised to take her home even though they knew she was going to take her up to the info club room.
"You did good today, Muja." Frank told her, looking at her and smiling a little. She blushed heavily, trying to hide her face. That made her more adorable to him. He had found her cute when they'd first met, but she was even cuter to him when she was blushing.
"I did?" She asked a little quietly. He laughed a little, nodding his head and moving closer to her.
"Yes." He told her, lightly brushing his hand across her cheek. Her heart began to flutter as his hand made contact with her face. "You've come a long way, and I'm proud of you." He gently pulled her closer to him, kissing her passionately. She kissed back without hesitation, pressing her body against his. He pulled back after a minute. "We should be keeping this professional, but how about dinner tonight?"