A series of Changes

Start from the beginning

We were walking back after finishing our missions for the day. Naruto being the idiot he is managed to get hurt on every mission so Sakura and Sasuke had to help carry him. I was at the back of the group bored when Naruto got angry at Sasuke. I roll my eyes and ignore it.

"Come on let's go home." I turn to see Sasuke.

"You can go first, I think I'll train for a bit." I said with a smile. Sasuke nods and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and shot him a glare. He just smirked and walked off. Thank god the others were too busy arguing to notice me and Sasuke.

"I'll see you at home then, Natsu-chan" He said jokingly and winking.

"See ya, Sasu-gay." I said sweetly. He shot me a playful glare and walked off.

I turn back to the others and saw Naruto, Sakura and Konohamaru arguing about something, I didn't really care what it was about so I zoned out until they ran off chasing Konohamaru. I sighed and ran after them.

"Konohamaru!" I heard Naruto shout and in fear that something happened, ran faster.

I turn a corner and saw some guy with black cat ears holding Konohamaru by the scruff of his neck and a girl I've never seen before trying to get him to stop.

Sakura was there feeding them excuses being useless and Naruto was yelling at them.

"Let me go!" Konohamaru thrashed under the mans grasp.

"Your an energetic kid arnt you?" Cat Ears said evilly.

Naruto was just about to charge at Cat Ears but before he had a chance to get near him I jumped and kicked Cat Ears' hand and caught Konohamaru before he could hit the ground.

"Natsuki-Neesan!" Konohamaru exclaimed surprised and relieved.

I smile softly at Konohamaru, reassuring him that everything's going to be alright.

"Natsuki!" I heard Naruto shout to me. I quickly turned around and pushed Konohamaru to safety. Cat Ears grabbed me by my collar and pushed me up against the wall causing me to hit my head in the process. I growled in anger and shot a glare up at the stupid idiot.

"Hey you're pretty cute," he says with a stupid grin across his face. "What do you say, wanna be my girlfriend? I promise to be good to you." He says and lifts up my chin. My growl deepens and my eyes flash black and gold. I let my claws and fangs grow and just before I was about to strike him, a rock is thrown and hits him on the hand that was holding my chin.

I drop to the ground on my butt while Cat Ears cradles his hand and looks for where the rock came from.

"You're a long way from home, and you're way out of your league."

My ears twitch at the familiar voice and I turn my head up to the tree Sasuke was sitting in, throwing a rock up and down. I smiled slightly and he smirked back a silent reply.

"Sasuke!" I exclaimed, mimicking one of his fan girls. The others heard me and snapped their heads to where I was looking. Sakura fan girled, Naruto dead panned, and Cat Ears shot him a glare. Konohamaru ran and hid behind Naruto.

"Great another brat." Cat Ears whined.

Sasuke caught the rock he was juggling and crushed it in his hand, turning it to dust. Hn. Show off.

"Get lost and don't ever come near my girlfriend again." Sasuke threatened. A blush tried to creep up my face but I pushed it down knowing this wasn't the time.

"It's brats like you I hate the most, thinking they're so cleaver...." Cat Ears muttered and pulled on the bandages tied around the weird thing on his back.