Chapter 32:Tragic Events.......or something luckier

Start from the beginning

"As to the last minute evidence,"he says looking at her impressed and smiling. "that Lucius Malfoy is innocent. For those who are not willing to free the suspected guilty? "Five of the 30 raised their hands. "And for those who are willing to let go based on the proof and circumstances? "25 raised their hands.

"I account you,as......innocent. Case dismissed. Next please?" From above,they all hugged the two. After letting Lucius out,he was on a room being taken care of.

"Hello Mr. Malfoy. How are you?"she says coming to the room.

"I am fine young lady. May I ask who you are? You are not Hermione Granger by any chance,are you?"he says trying to sit up a little bit more.

"Sir,stay down. No. As you heard,my name is Arya Allen. One of your son's friends. I didn't come here with them. I stopped by at Godric's Hollow Graveyard before coming."

"Who did you visit there?"

"My parents. And now,Draco is really lucky to have his dad back."

"I see my wife gave you that vial?"

"Yes. She trusted me with it. You may come home after a few days."

"Why can't I come home next week? I want to see my son and wife."

"You will be seeing them soon sir. I must get going. I hope you feel better soon."

"Thank you,Ms. Allen. "She went out of the room and went outside the court where they were waiting for her. Draco broke free from the group and ran to her hugging her.

"Thank you. My dad never would've been able to go if it wasn't for you."

"Well,your mom trusted me with the vial. I told you I could come."

"Thank you dear. As my son said,if it wasn't for you,my husband never would've been able to go."

"You were right in time Arya. Good timing. Anyways,we should all get back."

"Yeah,I agree." They took hold of the port key again and went back to Hogwarts.

"Well,how did it go?"says McGonagall rushing to where the teenagers were standing.

"They allowed him to go. He was innocent the whole time."

"And it was all thanks to Arya. She saved him from getting killed."

"That's what true friends are for. They will be there ready to help in your ups and downs."

"Shouldn't that what we were supposed to do? When you went to Godric's Hollow Graveyard? "

"I let you leave me. I was fine on my own. It could have been worse fot you all if you came with me. "

"And that is exactly,how I fell in love with you. "says Fred holding her hand and kissing her forehead.

"I wanna get to bed. There is a Hogsmeade visit tomorrow and I need it." She kissed Fred for the last time of the night and apparated to her room.

Once there she laid down on the bed. She got the book where she and the group were writing.

Anyone up? Other than me and my girl?

I am.

I am too.

I believe all of us are.

I can tell so Harry. I can tell so.

Keep quiet all of you.

Something wrong,Rea?

I don't know. I get this feeling I have to tell a truth but I don't know what.