CHAPTER 22

I felt sunrays hit my face and I frown, I yawn. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly open my eyes, I looked up at the ceiling. I smile realizing I am in Arham's home, on his bed. I gasp realizing I am lying naked with just duvet covering me. I clench the bedsheet tightly and turn around finding Arham's side empty. I try sitting up but my entire body aches. Damn! Somehow I managed to sit.

'Good morning' I hear his voice, startled my hold loosened and the duvet fell exposing my chest. Arham sits near my legs, I quickly cover myself but I am sure he must have had a brief glimpse of my breasts. I look up embarrassed, he smiles. He places his hand on my shoulder

'You freshen up, I will make coffee and noodles. Unlike you, that's all I can make' he says. I nod without looking up, after last night I feel too shy to look into his eyes.

Arham leans forward and kissed my forehead. I smile.

'Here' he says handing me his orange and white towel. My hand trembles as I take the towel from him, a shy smile on my lips. Slowly I look up at him, he is just standing there.

'Lo...Look away.' I managed to say.

'Why?' he says shamelessly. I gaped at him for few seconds.

'I have to wear the towel' I say in matter-of-factly tone.

He smirks 'So, wear?' he says shrugging.

My jaws drop 'In front of you?' I say

Arham nods his head still smiling, he then sits beside me and I shift little giving him space, he held my hand and I shivered feeling goose bumps. He kissed my cheek and brings his lips to my ear 'Last night...' he whispers taking my hand in his 'I have seen everything...so' he caresses the back of my palm

I blush, I love him even more when he flirts with me. I place my palm on his chest and push him. Arham smiles and stands up

'Okay fine' he says pouting and turns around.

I look at him nervously and quickly remove the duvet from over me and wrapped the towel around my figure.

I look at my reflection at the mirror. I see a different Zahra Malik. A happier, a smiling and a glowing Zahra. For a minute I didn't recognize myself. Arham's love transformed me completely. I blush reminiscing last night. I kept the promise that I made to myself all those years ago, to share all my first with Arham. I smile dreamily as I twist the knob letting warm water drench me.

I closed my eyes and touched my arms, legs and all curves, his touch still lingering on my body. I didn't want to wash it away. But I made myself feel happy as I reasoned with myself that I am using his soap.

After taking bath I realized I didn't bring my clothes and I felt terribly shy to go out wrapped up in a towel. I look around and find his cream coloured formal shirt.

As I come out dressed in his oversized shirt a strong aroma of coffee hits my nostrils and I smile.

'Read...' Arham stops mid-sentence as his gaze falls on me, I look down feeling embarrassed being dressed only in his shirt, luckily the shirt is loose and so my figure isn't shown, and since it is oversized it reaches my mid-thigh covering the necessaries.

Arham comes towards me, I smile shyly and go to get my clothes when Arham held my hand and comes very close to me, his breath fanning my cheek.

'Please...you are looking really hot in this attire' he whispers and I shiver. I nod shyly.

He leaves my hand and takes a step back. He goes into the kitchen. I sit on the sofa drying my hair with his towel.

'Here, coffee' he says handing me a mug, he takes the towel from me and spreads it on the back of a chair. I take a sip of the coffee, even though Arham doesn't know how to cook he makes awesome coffee. Arham sits beside me taking a sip of his coffee.