Sequel Part 4: Wedding Day

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You teared up, hugging your best friend tightly. This never occurred to you. After you marry Oliver, you wouldn't be able to see your friends as much as you used to.

No Alfred....

No Gilbert....

No Arthur....

But at least you'd be with the man you love, right?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everything was perfect.

Oliver had made sure of this. From the candles that hung gently from the vaulted ceilings, to the flowers in various shades of pink and blue that were scattered along the isle you would soon walk upon.

It was all so beautiful.

Nervously, you stood behind big, closed doors, linking arms with Arthur. He had agreed only to attend your wedding if he were to be the one to walk you down the isle. And of course, you had to say yes.

"Arthur....," you managed to choke out, nervousness and fear controlling your voice, "I-I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. W-What if something goes wrong and everything ends up-"

The young British man cut you off before you could finish your sentence, staring into those big, (e/c) eyes of your, "(____), (____), dear (____)," he sighed, pulling you into a tight hug and whispering into your ear, "everything is going to be ok. This day only happens once in a life time....if your lucky," the Brit chuckled, "look, you are a young and beautiful person, Oliver is lucky to have you....he won't hurt you, I can see it in his eyes, the way he looks at you. The way he smiles and holds you protectively in his strong arms....he....he may be completely insane....but he's going to be your insane freak soon~ Forever and always. And you should enjoy it while it last. Because one day....you might not have each other anymore. So, go get married~ And live your own happily ever after. For me, ok?"

On the verge of tears, you nodded, pulling your British friend into a tight, bone crushing hug, "I will....thank you...."

Before you two could continue with your conversation, a loud piano echoed through the narrow halls, signaling that it was your time to walk down the isle and become the wife of Oliver Kirkland.

"You ready?" Arthur asked as the big, oak doors before you opened.

"Aye~~" you giggled out, beginning to walk down the isle.

Everyone was starring at you. And you couldn't necessarily blame them.

Your (h/l) (h/c) hair perfectly framed your face. Your wedding dress went perfectly with a pair of black shoes you found in the back of your closet. This dress sort of resembled a ball gown. The sweetheart neckline went perfect with the lace that wrapped around your torso and the gemstones that lined the bottom half of the dress.

Nervously, you brushed a strand of your (h/c) behind your ear, your hand brushing up against a rose shaped pin Gilbert had put there before the wedding, saying, "A beautiful flower for a beautiful flower, no?" But, as everyone around you, Gilbert, Alfred, Ludwig, and many other stared at you, you had your eyes focused on one thing and one thing only. 

Oliver.

That idiot had found a bright pink suit to go with his baby blue bowtie. His strawberry blonde hair was slicked back and a wide grin was plastered on his freckled face.

You giggled as Arthur kissed your cheek, finally handing you off to Oliver while whispering, "good luck," softly into your ear.

"Oliver, you look ridiculous~" you giggled out, taking your future husband's hand.

"And you look as beautiful as always~" he stated back, smirking, making you giggle even more.

As the person wedding you two, Francis, spoke, you drowned him out, taking yet another look at your surroundings. All the bridesmaids, Hungary, Belgium, Wy, and Taiwan, wore bright, pink dresses, while your maid of honor, Lichtenstein wore a more dark shade. The groomsmen, both America's and both Canada's, wore black suits (as per request by you) with baby blue ties. The best man, France's 2p, wore the same thing except his bow tie was a shade of hot pink.

You giggled once again, boy did he look happy.....Not....

"Do you, (____), take Oliver Kirkland to be your husband? Through sickness and through health? Through the best of times and the worst of times? Till death do you part?"

You snapped out of lala land when you heard these words, "o-oh yes! I do!!"

"And do you, Oliver, tak-"

Oliver quickly cut off the Frenchman by placing a shaking, nervous hand over his mouth, "I-I wrote my own vows....," he blushed, talking out a small piece of paper and shyly reading the words that were written on it, "(____), our time together hasn't exactly been a pleasant experience for you. I tried to kill your closest friends after all. But even in those dark hours, you managed to see something in me that everyone else was too blind to see. You managed to see the surplus of love I had to offer. And for that, I thank you. So, (____), I promise to always stay by your bedside when you have the flu. I promise to come home from work everyday with a smile painted on my face. I promise to protect you from any and all evil. And I promise to watch after whatever family we have in the future. I do~"

Tears were threatening to leak out of your (e/c) eyes, and you weren't the only one. Looking around, you could see nearly everyone, even big old tuff Ludwig was crying.

"And does anyone object?"

A pit formed in your stomach as you heard those last few words. You had to admit, you were nervous that someone, especially Arthur, might speak up.

But, thankfully, nobody did.

"Then the power invested in me, by me, I now pronounce you husband and wife~~ Ohononon, you may kiss ze bride~," The Frenchman chuckled.

Quickly, Oliver grabbed you by your waist, pulling you into a deep, heart filled kiss to seal the deal.

That was it

You were married

No turning back now~~