Chapter 1: Welcome to the Madmans House

(___)=name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You were walking home from your best friend Arthur's house, remembering his last  words to you, "Please let me walk you home (____)," he begged before you gave him a reassuring reason as to why it was perfectly fine for you to be walking home by yourself. In all honesty, it wasn't the smartest thing to walk home alone at night....but, hey, what's the worst that could happen?

    Your hometown was a mysterious place. Murder cases and theft were committed often, so you were quit use to the gruesome like  atmosphere. But something was off...it was quiet. Too quiet.

    A twig broke behind you, causing you to  jump, startled, and pick up your already fast pace.

    You found yourself frantically checking behind you every few seconds, your mind playing not so nice tricks on you, for, you could have sworn you kept seeing a shadow following you, but it was probably just the paranoia getting to your head.... " Maybe I should call Arthur," you mumbled aloud  as you dialed his number.

    RING

    RIIING

    RRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG

    No answer.

     "But....Arthur always picks up his phone...." you thought to yourself as you decided to go back to his house, thinking that something could be wrong.

~flying mint bunny time skip~

    You arrived at your friends house to see a slightly disturbing sight.

    His front door was broken down....

    "Arthur?!?!" you yelled in shock, running into the house with caution.

    You heard a humming sound from somewhere inside. Yes,  humming, and decided to follow it into the kitchen,"Arthur i swear if you're humming and making scones while your front door is halfway across your house-," you froze at the sight of a young man that looked like your British friend. Except....he obviously wasn't England.

    He had strawberry blonde hair that was neatly in place and his body was completely covered in freckles. He wore a fairly bright outfit, a pink dress shirt with a purple vest and neon baby blue bow tie, along with a simple pair of tan dress pants and black dress shoes to match. Arthur would have never have been caught dead wearing that....

    But....You had to admit, he was actually pretty cute....

    "Why, 'ello there, poppet~" the man said with a wicked smile.

    "Who are you" you asked, stepping back a bit just in case and looking around for any sign of Arthur. 

    "I'm Oliver Kirkland. Oh but don't call me Oliver!! I do so hate that name...Call me Artie~ Or Olli!!"

    You thought for a moment, remembering what England had said about a man named Oliver. He was his  gruesome, murderous counterpart whom would stop at nothing to kill. And for what? His own sick amusement.... He was a 2p. Your worst nightmare. And yet, here one was, starring you dead in the eyes...those eyes....they were swirling fifty shades of light pink and baby blue as a wide grin spread across his pale, freckled face.

    "Where is Arthur?" you asked again, taking a few more steps away from the 2p man, ready to make a run for it.

    "I am Arthur," He smirked, stepping closer with some sort of pink cloth in his right hand.

    "No you are not-"  you gasped, suddenly passing out. All you could remember was struggling as that cloth was placed over your mouth.

    Chloroform.....