Chapter 7: Save Me From The Madman

(____)=name
(H/c)=hair color
(H/l)= hair length
(E/c)= eye color
(F/s)= favorite show
--------------------

You froze, looking at him in disbelief before it hit you. It was just a dream. You were ok....Arthur never appeared....you were still in the monsters bed....

--------------------

Days, weeks, maybe even months had gone by since you were first captured by the mad man named Oliver. And slowly, you were starting to fall more and more in love with the man....
You couldnt help yourself really. He was such a gentleman when he wasnt on a psychotic rampage. He was sweet and kind and understanding.... The way he talked made you forget about all of your troubles and frustrations.
He loved you, and he always made sure to show it. In his words, his actions, the way he made love to you each night screamed that this man was dying for every inch of your being. And you loved it.
There was always that little voice in the back of your head though.
"(____)!! Get out!! He's insane!!" It screamed. But you just ignored it. Even if you did want to escape, there was no way out. Oliver Kirkland is the kind of man who thinks of every possible means of escape, and prevents them from happening. He even put machine guns outside the windows for gods sake!!
You frowned, making your way into the living room and sitting down on the couch to watch your favorite show, (f/s). Oliver wasnt home yet, around this time, he was off visiting his younger brothers, Jason and Michael.
There was a knock on the door. You ignored it, since you knew oliver probably had some sort of trap that would set off of you opened it. But the knocking kept getting louder and louder and faster and faster until there was a loud BANG!! Making you scream and duck behind the couch in fear of what made the noise.
"Arthur!! (____)!!!!" The voice of a young man called out. It seemed rather familiar....
"Dude!! Dudette!! Are you here?!" Another familiar face fallowed as its owner stormed into the living room.
With a deep breath, you slowly peaked your head out from behind the couch, only to see two people who literally made you burst int tears when you saw them.
"Alfred!! Gilbert!!" You ran over, gil taking you into his arms and hugging you tightly.
"Where is oliver?" He asked, a gun in his hand
"Away...."
"And arthur?" Alfred asked, a baseball bat at hand
You hesitated, but, they needed to know.... "Dead" you said bluntly
"W-what....?" Alfreds eyes widened as he dropped his bat to the ground, tears swelling up in his eyes. Arthur was his boyfriend....the man he had come to love with all his heart. The man that made his world spin round....
"A-alfred....im so sorry...." You sniffled. You were going to tell them the rest...how you pretended to be olivers lover in hopes of him caring about you enough to let you go. How you actually ended up falling for him....but now was not the time for that. Now was the time to get out, while you still could....
"Alfred, (____) , ve need to go, now" gilbert said sternly, walking towards the exit.
"....im not leaving without arthur...." Alfred frowned, letting tears race down his face.
"A-alfie, im not even sure that arthur is here-" you got cut off
"But he could be!! That sick bastard could be using him as cupcake ingredients for all you know!!!!"
You paled, almost throwing up at the thought of it, "he'll he coming home soon...."
"Let him!! I'll kill him for killing arthur!"
"Alfred! Ve have to go!!" Gil shouted at the american man.
"Aw but, why leave so soon? You only just got 'ere~~" a familiar british voice chirped from behind gilbert.
"S-shit! Oliver is home-" gil gasped, falling to ground as a knife pierced his skin.
Shits starting to get real....