Chapter 3: a weakness?

(___)= name

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l)= hair length

(e/c)= eye color

(s/c)= shirt color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You struggled as Oliver pulled you by your (h/l) (h/c) hair. He had been dragging you back to his home for what seemed like forever now. Back to Arthur, back to your dead best friend. How he killed him? You weren't entirely sure yet, but you had a pretty bad feeling that you were going to find out soon enough. Judging by the blood curdling screams you had heard just moments ago, you could pretty much tell that it was a quick and painful death. Just the thought of it brought tears to your eyes....

    "Oh, don't cry poppet!" Oliver said in a cheerful, yet panicked voice "you'll be joining him soon~"

    You immediately stopped crying. You had to get out of this hell hole before it was too late. But that didn't even seem close to possible. Oliver was much faster, stronger, and clever than anyone you knew. He'd easily be able to get you back and take you down for good. So running, hiding,  fighting, even trying to outsmart him, were all suicide attempts.

    You came to a stop as approached his house. It looked like something out of a children's book. A big pink front door and heart shaped windows to go with the blue paint that covered the rest of the outside of the house from head to toe.

    "I'll give you some time to sleep....so, rest up my dear~" Oliver hissed as he lead you to a guest room, or what you thought was a guest room. It looked exactly like your bedroom back at home, down to the the marks on your wall from your various fights with your siblings, and the clothing you had left on the floor in a hurry to get to Arthur's house earlier that day. What was Oliver thinking? Was he trying to get you to stay?

    "Here," he walked over to your dresser and pulled out a baggy t-shirt with a cupcake design on it. "get changed"

    But you just stood there.

    "Why are you not getting changed?"

    "Because you're in the room"

    "So?"

    "To get changed, I have to get undressed first dumbass!!!!" you scowled, stating the obvious.

    He blushed "n-no swearing!" Flustered, the man quickly left, making sure to lock the door behind him.

    Did you just see him blush? The so called mighty and powerful Oliver Kirkland had a weakness?

    You laughed at the thought of it. What would happen if he fell in love with someone? Would he let them go? Would he keep them here? Would he kill them anyway? These thoughts raced through your head as you laid down, starring up at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan spin in circles. Tomorrow had to be the day you were going to break free. It had to be the day you found a way to use his little  weakness against him.

    Smiling, you fell asleep.

    This plan might actually work.