Chapter 6: Dreams that kill the heart....

(____)=name
(H/c)=hair color
(H/l)= hair length
(E/c)= eye color

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
All you could do was nod before he leaned down and kissed you. You returned the kiss, maybe you liked him after all....You wrapped your arms around him, but the moment was quickly ruined.
(__)?!?!?!?!

You shot your head up, (e/c) eyes widening, "A-Arthur?!"
~*~*~*~*~
There he stood, your best friend who you previously thought (and forgotten) was killed by the man you just made love to....
You jolted out of Oliver's arms, not caring that you were in the nude, an quickly tackled Arthur into a hug full of sobs, earning a painful gasp from him. You couldn't believe it....was it really him? Or had you fallen asleep? You reached over to pinch your arm, bit your hand was quickly stopped by Arthur, who was looking at you with hateful eyes.
"A-Arthur?" You asked, concern obviously heard in your voice.
"You slept with him...."
"I-I didn't mean to...please! Arthur! L-lets just forget this ever happened. O-ok?" Your voice was shaking, you didnt know whether you should be crying or not, or if you should have said what you just said....
"Forget what, poppet?" Oliver's voice chimed in from the background. You tried swallowing the lump in your throat. Why were you so nervous?
"N-Nothing...." You stuttered out.
"Damn right its nothing" Arthur scowled, handing you a robe. "Lets go....im taking you away from here"
You looked at him sadly, your (h/c) (h/l) hair falling over your face as you looked down, a small smile appearing "im not leaving...."
"What the bloody 'ell do ya mean you're not leaving?!" Your friend shouted, shoving the robe into your arms "You have no choice in the matter!!" He picked you up, "Put it on, unless you dont mind this~"
"P-put me down! Arthur!" You squirmed in his arms, fighting for your freedom "Oliver! Dont let-" you froze, looking around, you didnt see the freckled man anywhere "o-oliver....?"
Arthur smirked, carrying you out of the room "doesnt seem so great now, does he?"
"No....arthur,put me down...."
"No"
You started squirming again, screaming at the man that held you, your (e/c) eyes focused on a wire across the floor in front of you "ARTHUR!!!!! PUT ME DOW-" you were cut off by a loud bang. You didnt feel anything...no...but you could briefly see the explosion that just took place....
~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up screaming, shooting up into a sitting position as you frantically looked around the room, "ARTHUR! ARTHUR!" You cried, burying your face in your hand.
"Dear....?" Oliver yawned, waking up beside you and quickly taking you into his arms "(___), what happened?!"
"You killed us...."
"Excuse me?"
"You killed us!!"
"Who?!"
You froze, looking at him in disbelief before it hit you. It was just a dream. You were ok....Arthur never appeared....you were still in the monsters bed....
To be continued....
---------------------
Ok so, i am terribly sorry that i haven updated in forever, i forgot my password and the wattpad team kept saying they sent me an email to get a new one, but i never got one XD and i just found the paper i wrote my password on :D so i quickly came up with a new chapter for you guys ^_^ i understand if you are mad at me, go ahead and troll in the comments if you want, i deserve it XD next chapter will be up soon. Any suggestions?