Sequel Part One: A Visit to the Hospital

(____)=name

(e/c)= eye color

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

________________________________

"I'm sorry, poppet, I truly am...." he put a finger under your chin, turning your face towards him and giving you a long, loving kiss, "(____)....I love you....goodbye...."

"N-No!! Oliver!!! Oliver!!!" you screamed, holding him as he went limp in your arms, a smile still painted onto his face, "Oliver, please I-" you sighed, placing a soft kiss onto his now cold lips, "I love you too....idiot"

_________________________________

[Six Days Later]

You sighed, listening to the bundle of noises filling the air. The beeping of monitors, the bustling of the nurses and doctors, and scratching of pens on charts.

All typical hospital sounds....

Laying in the bed in front of you was one of your best friends, the country of Prussia, otherwise known as Gilbert. You watched as his bandaged chest slowly moved up and down with every shallow, shaky breath he took. He had been comatose for days, with no sign of waking up, yet. You knew he would though, he had to. He promised to be there for you. And he wouldn't leave you now.....

With a heavy sigh, you stood up, brushing some tears off of your face. Time to go see Oliver....

The only reason you hadn't gone to visit him was because Arthur was always around.

And he simply wouldn't allow it....

[Flashback]

The sound of sirens filled the damp air. Arthur had managed to find a slight cellphone signal, strong enough to call for a ambulance from a nearby emergency room.

This was all your fault....

It was your fault that Alfred was stabbed, bleeding out as he sat on the front steps of Oliver's home.

Your fault that Gilbert was turning the green grass red, probably dead by now....

And your fault that your lover, Oliver, was taking his last breaths as he laid in your loving arms.

You sobbed, clinging to the freckled mans bleeding body.

"(____)," Alfred grunted in pain as he stood up, seeing the ambulance roll down the driveway, "Go home"

"No," you frowned, looking down at Oliver, "I need to stay with him...."

"Need to stay with him?" Arthur scowled, walking over to you, paramedics rushing out of the ambulance to attend the wounded, "Need to stay with him!? (____), he hurt us all!! He threatened to kill you if you left him! What is wrong with you!? I won't allow this!!"

"But Arthur, you can't-"

He cut you off mid sentence, "Oh bloody yes I can! You need to stay with Prussia, America, and I! And that's final!"

"Ok, Mother...."

"What did you just call me!?"

[End of Flashback]

After you stood up, you felt a large, string hand grab your wrist, making you quickly look down at the culprit, "G-Gil~! You're awake~!"

He smiled, letting out a small chuckle, "Keseseseses~"

You giggled, sitting back down and quickly whipping your tears away.

Gilbert noticed this, his cheerful grin turning into a worry filled frown, "Frau, vhat's vrong?"

[Time Skip]

After explaining everything to Gil, he gave you a small, reassuring smile, "Don't listen to that asshole, Arthur, (____), he's just mad that Oliver hurt Alfred. You love him, right? So go to him. I'll deal vith Arthur when he comes by. Ok?"

You nodded, hugging the albino man tightly before running out of the room, closing the door behind you.

After getting information from the nurses at the front desk, you quickly made your way to your boyfriend's room, where you found him fast asleep, his usual creepy grin on his pale, freckled face, making you smile as you walked over.

Sitting in a chair beside his bed, you began to speak, knowing that he couldn't hear you, "Gosh...Olli, you need to control yourself more.  I won't forgive you so easily next time....ok?"

"Ok," he smiled, eyes still closed.

You yelped, jumping a bit, "H-How long have you been awake!?"

"Just a few moments," the freckled man sighed, opening his pink and blue orbs while he sat up, "(____), you didn't leave me...."

"Of course not, ass," you huffed, kissing him slowly and softly, "I love you after all...."

The young Brit blushed, stuttering a bit as he spoke, "N-No swearing~ Poppet~"

________________________________

So, this is the first part if the sequel, I thought I'd just put it on here, instead of making an entirely new thing :/

I hope you enjoyed it ^_^

Don't forget to vote and comment

Also, check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!!!

-A