"Try me." Soobin said, then reached his hands to grab Yeonjun's shirt, "I accept your apology. I was just upset because you were mean. In the arcade we had such a good time, but you started flirting with that girl-"

"What about it?"

"Um.. I mean, I was right there-"

"Woah- wait!" Yeonjun said, taking a step back. "Are you seriously upset because I got her number?"

"A little? I thought it was insensitive of you-" Soobin started, but cutted off by Yeonjun again.

"Bin? We're not together." Yeonjun said straightforward, not knowing how that sent a pang to Soobin's stomach.

"We're fuck buddies. Nothing more, nothing less."

Soobin looked at him with big eyes, "I know!"

"Good. It should be clear to you. We agreed to be into it. Just fuck buddies, Bin. Ya know the rules there, right? Don't confuse yourself." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded.

"I can flirt with girls, hell, even sleep with them if I want to, and you can also flirt with whoever you want." Yeonjun said.

Soobin nodded as quickly as he could, trying his hardest to ensure Yeonjun doesn't notice even a bit of his hesitance and tensed state. Yeonjun nodded, guessing Soobin understood.

"We fuck, and that's it." Yeonjun said, "Nothing more."

"Nothing less." Soobin added with a forced small smile.

"Cool. Anyways, we should probably head to the room now. Classes will start." Yeonjun noted, and then, walks out. Walked out like his words didn't just send Soobin's stomach in a churn.

Soobin stayed there in the janitor's closet for a few seconds after Yeonjun walked out, standing there by himself.

Why was Soobin so fucking stupid? 17 years without a single crush, and the moment he had one, it had to be the biggest fuckboy in their school— who won't accept that he's not straight, and sees Soobin as someone to fuck and nothing more.

Soobin stood against the wall, looking down at the floor, trying to manage his thoughts. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. 'We fuck, and that's it.'

Soobin felt like crying. Why couldn't he understand that? Why was his heart so goddamn stupid? Why did it have to burst at the mere sight of Yeonjun? Why did his stomach have to erupt with butterflies when Yeonjun smiled? Why did his mind make up stupid scenarios of Yeonjun calling him his baby— why? Just why?

Soobin knew what he had to do. Break things off with Yeonjun. Go back to being frenemies. Pretend that the last few weeks never happened. Go back to see him as an annoying ass bitch. Nothing more. Nothing less.

That's the only option. If he tells Yeonjun he had a crush on him, he may or may not get humiliated, right? But he didn't want to risk this time.

So he'll go for the only option. Great. Awesome. Soobin loved this plan. He clenched his fists all righteous, but then, the door of the janitor's closet reopened. Soobin looked to the side and saw Yeonjun.