Sitting Here

SHERLOCKS POV

I lay in an alley, not even knowing what I was doing. All I felt was a warm sticky substance trickling down my arms and face, a deep gash in my ankle. Small pieces of glass are stuck to my skin and are still in my cuts. The cuts in my wrists stung and my head was throbbing painfully. My mind was filled with memories. Painful memories, that played over and over. Each time my heart ached more and more. The tears on my face froze, and my fingertips were blue and gray.

I look up at the stars and the sky plays the scene where I walked into the party.

John is there, wrapped in the arms of a young man. I remember the deathly feel when their heads were put together. I see myself. Sad, miserable, my tears were uncontrollably falling. John came forward, I backed away. The other man that was holding John was confused. I ran from the building and the wide sky kept playing. It was in Johns point of view.

I saw him there. Curled up on the street. No one to help him. His eyes were filled with sadness, the way mine are now. He lays there for hours, and I'm too scared to look. The look of his face, I've never seen him look so sad. I brush the image away and just sit there.

I could just rot here. Just die and all the thoughts of pain could go away. All the memories of John. Everything. Like nothing ever happened.

I stare into the sky filled with stars asking for one more picture. It displays then fades away.

I look back down.

I can't.