The Sociopath and the Doctor

A/N:

HELLO NEW READERS OF MY BOOK. I want to say before you read this that the beginning is literally so bad, but it gets so good (YOU STILL HAVE TO READ THE BEGINNING) So, oh yeah... Um this does contain M rated stuff HEHE You can skip it though if it's too much... Um if I know any of you who are reading this and you know who I am, this will be completely awkward. *hides in a cave and decays, then teleports to London and has tea with the 10th doctor, then rides the TARDIS to 221bBaker Street and invites Sherlock and John to have tea with us*

Why is life so difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHN'S P.O.V

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling unable to sleep. What was causing this unusual feeling? While deciding I needed some sleep I looked at my side table clock. 3:02 AM. Sighing, I turned to my right side and slowly drifted into peaceful nothingness.

-

The scent of smoke woke me from a confusing dream. My eyes wide open processing that there was a fire somewhere in the flat. I grabbed my bathrobe and ran down the steps and into the kitchen. My anxiousness lowered and my heart beat returned to its usual pulse. The corners of my lips lifted slightly. Sherlock was face flat on the counter next to the stove, cooking... eggs maybe? I walked over turned the stove off and dumped the burnt eggs in the sink. Sherlock opened his eyes and realized where he was.

"Hey! I was making those for you, and you dump them in the garbage." Sherlock said still half asleep.

"One, you nearly burned down the entire flat. Two you were sleeping not even paying attention to what you what you were doing, and three. Since when did you start cooking?!"

"I wanted to surprise you John. I thought you would be grateful."

"Well y-"

The words stung me. I looked at him and it seemed like it went for minutes, maybe even hours, I wasn't sure. I was so lost in thought, until his voice broke the silence.

"Uh... Well, I'd better be off then. I...I need to get something."

He grabbed his coat and scarf and was quickly out the door.