New Message 28

Quick author's note: Thank you for the people that are reading this it helps me make new chapter knowing that someone actually reada kmy typing

Evan's P.O.V

Daniel he's such an idot

He doesn't know that im cheating on him.....

I act like I do but I dont regret it...

I dont plan on telling Daniel anything....

I just make up an excuse of playing games...

Daniel doesn't deserve me...

Dan's P.O.V.

Phil and I made the room very dim and sat on the couch

We're watching 13 Reasons Why. It just came out and we're actually enjoying it.

It's been really silent...

I dont think it's our friendship.. I MEAN

Relationship...

The show was pulling our chattering away... till Phil breaks the silence.

"So Dan I've been thinking... that we should move in together. UM!Unless you dont want to of course. Sorry this just came out of blue."

Do I really want to with him?

I mean Evan seems to be getting farther and farther from me. We used to go everywhere together. Now we're just....apart....

I dont want to embarrass Phil by saying no as well.

"Okay. That sounds like a great idea. I'd love to live you Phil."

A pull of a gaint smile telling him that they're no reasons why I shouldn't live with him.

He returns a smile back and we go back to watching our show that we forgot to pause...

IMPORTANT NOTE: So I wont be posting for week. Ima be going to Mexico for spring break. I'll try my best to get a place where I can write. (I haven't watched 13 Reasons Why Im just putting it in)