“They are. For a guy like Ashton I would’ve never guessed for him to act like this.”

Ashton didn’t really come off as a soft kind of guy. He had a few tattoos on his arms, not like a sleeve or anything, just tattoos. He usually wore his sunglasses walking down the street, no matter what type of day it was, sunny, or cloudy, day, or night, he wore sunglasses. He’s well-built and often showed off his biceps by wearing t shirts that had the sleeves cut off of them.

Harry, his trainer, was the same way. He usually wears his curly hair up and pushed back, making him seem taller. He had huge biceps that were covered in tattoos, again not a sleeve just a bunch of tattoos. But when I looked over at him he had a small girl with him. Apparently, it was his girlfriend, Bo.

I guess, neither of these boys look like softies but they are. Especially Ashton. Luke laughs at all the times he’s seen Ashton doing weird stuff that a guy like him wouldn’t usually do. Like the time I saw him at Bath and Body Works. He said he was shopping for something to get his cousin for her 18th birthday, but I don’t think his cousin would enjoy men scented stuff.

“Bye Luke. Bye Sarah. It was nice meeting you guys!” Stephanie waved.

“Bye Stephanie. Bye Ashton. Nice meeting you too!” I waved back.

-Stephanie’s pov-

“Are we going somewhere really fancy?” I asked Ashton. I just got out of the shower and I only had on a bra and underwear so I had the towel wrapped around me.

“No. You’ve been there before. Quite a few times with me actually.” He winked then went back to looking at his phone.

“Ok. Well get out.” I said.

“Please let me stay.” He said.

“No you nasty get out.” I chuckled. He did pouted and hunched his back over and over dramatically walked out of the room with his head hanging down. I chuckled and locked the door behind me.

I put on a light purple tank top and some light wash denim shorts. I grabbed my white sandals and slid them onto my feet. For my makeup I just put on some powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I grabbed my necklace and clipped it onto my neck. I put on deodorant and sprayed some body splash on and left Ashton’s room.

“You look beautiful Stephanie.” Ashton wrapped his hands around my waist and pecked my lips.

“You’re not too bad yourself Ashton.” I grinned. We were now really close, our faces less than an inch apart. Our lips were brushing together but we weren’t kissing. Before he could lean in and kiss me I kissed his nose.

“Tease.” He chuckled.

“I know.”

“I’ll get you back.”

“Mhm.” I chuckled. He looked down at his phone again.

“Time to go. We’re walking, is that alright?”

“Yeah I don’t mind.”

He grabbed his jacket and we both left his house. We walked hand in hand until we came to the familiar woods that led to the lake that held all of our best memories so far.

“You’re taking me here?” I said. I was actually excited to be here, I love this place.

“Yes. If you don’t like it we can go somewhere else and I can just –“

“No Ashton. I love it here.” I interrupted him.

“Oh. Great.” He let out a breath of relief. We continued walking in the dark, yet lovely, woods until he stopped in front of me.

“Cover your eyes.” He said.

“What if I trip over a squirrel and it attacks me?” I said.

“I highly doubt it will happen, but if it does I will save you from the evil squirrel.” He chuckled.

“Good. I will cover my eyes now.” I put my hands over my eyes and let Ashton guide me to wherever he was taking me to. We made a stop after walking a bit and I heard him talking to somebody.

“Thanks man.” I heard Ashton say.

“No problem.” Then I heard the other guy leave.

“Ok. Can I open my eyes now?” I whined.

“Yes.”

When I opened my eyes we were by the lake. There was a small picnic set up in front of us and the moon was shining down onto it beautifully.

“Ashton I love it. How – When did you set this up?” I asked him.

“Good. I had a friend set it up. While you were in the shower I gave him the stuff and he set it all up right here.”

“This is amazing Ashton. Thank you.” I hugged him.

“You’re welcome babe.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you Ash.”

“I love you Steph. Now, let’s get this amazing date started.”

____________________

sorry about the sucky chapter. it was pretty much just a filler kind of thing I guess.

wow even the author’s note at the end sucks

ok well since I don’t know what to put and I don’t want to bring out my socially awkward side I’ll just say…yes. (idk I felt the need to say that)

ily guys so much stay strong beautifulzzzz (you look fyyyyne today) <3 ;)