Chapter 2

-Two Hours Later-

"Finally I reached my destination, that was a tough long drive. I can't believe this place is so humongous! " *internally screaming haha*

 I can't believe this place is so humongous! "      *internally screaming haha*

"This.. Place... Is.. So... AWESOME! OMG! I Love it Here! I Love The Park, I Love Their Foods, I Love the Rides And Also I LOVE how beautiful it is here." I mumbled to myself and looking at each and every corner of the place and took advantage of the time while I'm still here.

I went to many rides and I was having a blast and after a few hours of having time I felt my stomach rumbling and was like telling me that it would eat my intestines soon if I don't eat food anytime soon. While I was looking for a place to eat and was just walking and wandering around hoping to see some a place to eat, since the place was so huge I was looking around and I saw 7 familiar faces on the merry-go-round and I stopped....

"It can't be right?? am I just imagining again, I must be so hungry??" I told myself and continue to walk and finally found some place selling some waffles and after that I rode two more rides and an hour later I went to a Restaurant near the Park...

"It can't be right?? am I just imagining again, I must be so hungry??" I told myself and continue to walk and finally found some place selling some waffles and after that I rode two more rides and an hour later I went to a Restaurant near the Park to eat dinner, while walking my phone rang...

"It's Vanessa!!! Omo!!!" I said excitedly and answered the call.

"Hello Vanessa, how are you It's been a while since we've talk" I greeted her, Vanessa is my Bestfriend in the Philippines. The last time we talked to each other was before I went to Canada. And now she lives in Korea and she's a known makeup artist for idols here.

"I'm fine, yeahh it's been awhile" she replied.

"So why did you call??" I asked her.

"I called because I missed you, I heard your in Korea right now wanna hang out??" she asked excitedly.

"Sure, but where??"

"Come and meet me at Jyoti Restaurant, see you there"

"Okay I'll see you soon" she ended the call and I smiled thinking that I'm gonna see her again after many years that passed by.

So I headed to the place where me and Vanessa are going to meet. When I went inside she was already there but she's talking with a Guy. He was wearing a hoodie and a mask but I've seen those eyes before....

"Who's That?? He looks so familiar" I told myself and went to their table anyway.

I stood in front of their table both of them were shocked to see me it's like they saw a ghost in front of them, Vanessa greeted me immediately.

"Annyeong Y/N, you look so Beautiful" Vanessa said and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Vanessa you too and I missed you so much"  I seated next to her, and the guy in front of her took off his mask and smiled at me, my eyes widened as soon as I recognize him.

"By the way Y/N, this is..." I didn't let her finish.

TO BE CONTINUED....