Taking the baby home

Liam- you and Liam were packing up yours and Paisley's things making sure that you've gotten everything, you changed paisley and wrapped her up in a blanket and placing her in the car seat, you made sure she was buckled in before you picked up the carrier, you looked at Liam who had put your bag over his shoulder and you smiled at him and took his hand. Liam and you signed some discharge papers before walking out to the car, you clipped the carrier in and made sure it won't slip out. Liam helped you sit in the car and he started the ignition before pulling out of the parking space, as soon as you got home you sighed in relief. making your way up to the front door Liam grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. you walked inside and got greeted by Watson jumping on Liam "OI Watson settle down" Liam scolded as he took him out the back and started to play with the large puppy. you cradled paisley and smiled "welcome home paisley" you whispered laughing at your husband that had been tackled to the ground.

Louis- you had just clipped the carriers into the minivan that you had bought due to the triplets, you sat down in the very back of the van with Sophie and the boys were in the seats behind Louis, as you made it home Louis opened the door and you passed him Sophie's carrier and you got out of the car taking Jonathan as Louis had taken Nathan too, you got to the front door and you unlocked it and walked in and up the stairs into yours and Louis' room you placed the babies on their backs on the bed to take a photo to send to your family, Louis sat down next to you and smiled at your goofy babies. you were so thankful for your family and you couldn't wait for them to grow up, you knew that Louis would want them to play soccer and you would like Sophie to do gymnastics. you wouldn't care what they did with their life, you just didn't want them to be unhappy...

Harry- You and Harry were sitting in the car whilst Anne and Your mum were sitting in the backseat aweing over their new granddaughter, harry took your hand in his and placed a kiss to your knuckles making you smiled over at him, eyes focused on the road making sure that we got home safely, he was making sure you were comfortable and kept asking you if you were comfortable and if you needed anything, you pulled up at the house and smiled knowing that you could sit down with your family. you walked inside whilst harry got Tahlia out of the car and brought you into the house, you had Loki at Liam's house for a couple of weeks whilst we just got Tahlia home, you sat down on the couch and harry brought Tahlia over and placed her in your arms and you looked over at your mum and Anne who were in awe of Tahlia "oh Y/N your radiant, such a beautiful mum already" your mum said tearing up and Anne pulled her into a hug "my two girl, are so beautiful" harry said sitting down and placing a tray with mugs and a kettle on it, he had put some muffins on the tray to have with the tea. You looked over at harry and made eye contact smiling softly at your husband.

Niall- with having twins it's like a domino effect, one starts crying and then the next, but you loved them so much, you were on your way home from the hospital when the car stopped you peeled open your eyes and saw that Niall had driven you guys to McDonalds "Niall. what are you doing" you said giggling and Niall pulled into the drive-thru. "babe what do you want to get," Niall asked as you thought and Niall ordered what he wanted "babe..." Niall said "uhh can I get a big mac, with large fries and a large strawberry thick shake," Niall told the lady and kept driving. As you got to he window to pay for your food Cian started crying and you sighed rubbing his belly lightly calming him down a little bit, you pulled out a dummy and placed it near his mouth not forcing him to have it, he gratefully took the dummy and you smiled as Niall passed your food back to you. you got home and walked inside and placed Cian and Declan on the couch and you sat on Niall's lap "welcome home" Niall whispered.

Double update!!! you love me