Too late Part 19

"It is too hard to deal with, I feel so dirty, so used!"  Tracey cried with sheer agony in her eyes.

Faith did not know what to say.  At that moment she missed her mother intensely.  She would have known what to do or what to say.  She uttered a soft prayer:  "Oh Lord, please help us through this."

"It is a too late mom."  Tracey sobbed.  "What can He do now?  It already happened."

"He will show us the way, my child."  Faith said softly, not recognizing her own voice.

She made each of them a cup of tea with a sandwich, but Tracey was to traumatized to eat.  She only sipped her tea.

Tracey seemed calmer and Faith decided to leave her alone for a while.  Her heart ached for her child.  She did not know what to do.

She went to the kitchen to do the dishes haunted by her own thoughts.  From what she knows about this, is that Tracey has to report it to the police and should be checked by a doctor.  How would she be able to convince her to do that?

She was already adamant not to see a doctor.  This is going to be a lot harder than anything she did before.  That man might be walking around free if they do not report it.  He will do it again and again, to how many women?

She knew a child has to be brave to take a stand to that kind of man.  How brave would Tracey be able to be?

When she checked in on Tracey, she found her sound asleep and decided to leave it until the morning.