3|| "Hey"

"Don't judge somebody before you've seen who they really are, they could surprise you,"

---

"No i seriously do not know who he is," i stated for the fourth time as i sat in front of my best friend. We were finishing our English assignment on Macbeth while sitting on my bed.

"How do you not know this? Do you live under a freaking rock?" he stated in disbelief

"Um no, as you can clearly see, since we're in my house, i do not live under a rock," i shot back sarcastically, "I don't see what the big deal is, he's only a singer."

But i had to admit, he was one of the most beautiful humans i've ever seen. Eyes like pools of warm chocolate, hair as soft as cotton, with small curls at the end of his quiff. He was a 6'3 model, i wouldn't be surprised if he had a freaking six pack under all that muscle. But, considering the 'famous' part of the situation, he was probably really snobby and stuck up.

"Only a singer? Leah you have not lived until you hear this angel sing!" he exclaimed, pulling out his phone and typing something into youtube

"'Treat You Better'?" i questioned scoffing, "Who calls their song, 'Treat You Better'?"

"Who calls their song 'The A Team'?" he shot back in the same tone, smirking as he knew the reaction i'd give

"You son of a-" he cut me off my playing the song half way through. Damn, this kid was talented, it was like heaven to my ears. Listening carefully i consumed every lyric, processing the meaning of the song when Adam hit me.

"Ouch!" i yelled

"Watch this part." he handed me the phone as Shawn was standing in front of a mirror. Looking at his reflection before taking off his shirt

"Holy shit." i screamed, his abs were perfectly toned in the dim lights, could this boy be any more perfect? "He is one sexy mofo," i stated, pointing at the phone in my hand where i'd paused it

"Duh, but not as sexy as me," Adam laughed, placing his hands underneath his chin, batting his eyelashes at me as i joined his laughter

"Keep thinking that sunshine," i patted his back as his smile faltered into a thin line. But i just chuckled and handed him his phone back, immediately unlocking mine and following him on twitter. 9.2 million followers what the hell? No wonder that place was jam packed. I'll probably never see him again though, considering he lives in Canada, which is literally on the other side of the world.

"He seemed into you," Adam said, breaking the silence after we'd finished our assignment

"Yeah," i scoffed raising my eyebrows, "sure, and pig can fly," i said sarcastically. Sarcasm is my middle name, not really, but i can't help it, i'm a sarcastic person.

"I'm serious, i saw the way he looked at you,"

"Whatever, he's probably forgotten about me now, plus, he's also probably a complete ass," i shrugged

"For the record, he isn't, he's actually a really nice guy, don't judge somebody before you've seen who they really are, they could surprise you," Adam was one for saying the wisest words, you'd be having a bad day and all you'd need to do was give him a call and he'd help. He should really think about becoming a psychologist.