1|| Five More Days

Start from the beginning

"Five more days!" he exclaimed, waving his hands in the air to express his excitement, i couldn't help but laugh.

"i know," i said in monotonous tone. Sighing i closed my locker and put the lock back on, clicking it into place. Turning around to face Adam, i saw him looking at me with a pout

"What?"

"Why are you so grumpy? it's nearly summer! live a little," he playfully pushed my shoulder making me sway a little

"We still have five more days of school, that means we still have five more days of work and other shit," i huffed

"Stop thinking about the work and think about the freedom! we'll be able to party every night, drink as much as we want, go crazy!" i laughed at his weirdness, Adam wasn't popular, and neither was i, but that didn't stop him from going to every party there was.

"You know i don't drink, and i hate parties." i stated, he knew that after my dad passed, i'd stopped all of that, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try make me go to every party that came his way.

"You've only been to one party." he argued, hands on his hips raising his eyebrow at me

"And that was enough for me," i sighed, remembering the awful events that occurred that night

"You can't seriously still be hung up on him?" he pouted

"I'm not." i lied, crossing my arms uncomfortably

"Um, yes you are, i can see it. You've gotta let him go Leah, he wasn't worth it." he stated in a serious tone, looking at me sweetly. Adam has been my best friend since i was little, we met because of our dads, they worked together. And as it's college, seemingly to many people it's impossible for a guy and girl to be best friends without growing feelings for one another, which is bullshit. I can't see Adam anymore than my best friend, he's like my brother, we're basically family. Although i did have a small crush on him in primary school, but i got over it quickly because i didn't want to go further than friends. I was literally five.

"It's hard to let go of your first love Adam." i sighed, brushing past him to go to my first class. I didn't want to talk about him, it hurt too much, no he didn't cheat on me, he's too sweet to do that, but when we broke up i was told he did, and i didn't know what to believe, i just shook it off. Although, he moves on fast, he's slept with two girls since our breakup, Keira, the schools bitch, and Holly, my ex best friend.

 Although, he moves on fast, he's slept with two girls since our breakup, Keira, the schools bitch, and Holly, my ex best friend

Hilary Duff as Keira Lanson (i love her really, lizzie mcguire forever)

Dove Cameron as Holly Greene (i love her too sorry lol)

Holly, Adam and I were really close, but then she turned on us to go with the 'popular' group. Leaving just me and Adam, it hurt at the time but i don't mind, she was always the rudest out of us all when college started, her mouth wouldn't stop moving, bitchy comments about everyone that walked past flowed from it, along with some comments directed towards us that she thought we wouldn't notice. But we did. The night of the party she came up to me and told me i was a "worthless cow" and i deserved having no parents, out of the blue. I did nothing to her, and this isn't one of those times where i say that and then in the end i did something, that usually happens in the movies, but not this time.

Now? now she walks past us in the corridors and whispers something to Keira, which results in them both laughing hysterically, the two were the two bitchiest people in our school, the cliché mean girls. I don't know why or how she turned out like that, but i've just learned to deal with it.

Only five more days of them until i have the whole summer to myself, no boys, no drama, just me, and my books, peaceful.

"Leah!" my maths teacher snapped, "would you care to join the class?"

"Sorry Miss," i replied, sitting up straight. That woman was out to get me, every day she always has to point me out. It's not my fault she's a shit teacher. When her eyes shifted from me, i slouched back in my chair and looked out the window.

Five more days.

A/N
So that was the first chapter! i'm really excited for this book, i also have another that's quite far on, and i'd appreciate it if y'all went to read that too.
Thank you guys! I hope you like reading this book just as much as i do writing it :)
Don't be a ghostie and vote/comment!
-L x