Deteriorated Friendship(12)

Alaska's POV
I sat in the back of the taxi with Ru in the front, nerves pounding through my body. I hadn't seen Sharon in two weeks and it had been hell. I just wanted to hold Sharon in my arms, more than anything. As we pulled up to the hospital car park my heart skipped a beat. I was finally allowed to see my baby. RuPaul opened the door and I stepped out. Breathing in the cold air we walked inside. As we stood in the elevator an awkward silence fell on us.
"Ru- Mr Charles?" I said to break the silence. He snapped his head up.
"Um, why wasn't I allowed to see Sharon earlier?" His face went from smiling slightly to being completely emotionless. He sighed and just as he was about to reply the elevator opened and he walked out. I followed him down long corridors in silence, looking through the windows of each room, wandering why those poor, innocent people were in there. We stopped and RuPaul turned to me. He sighed,
"Here it is." He said as he opened the door. I breathed in and walked through the door, stopping just as I got through to take in the view. The view of my delicate baby drowning in a sea of bedsheets and bandages. The view of my broken baby sleeping peacefully. I rushed over and sat next to her side. I placed my hand on hers and jumped at the sudden coldness. I squeezed them lightly but let go as soon as I felt Sharon twitch. I looked up and watched her eyes a flutter open. A smile grew on both our faces and tears immediately started to fall down mine. I wrapped my arms around her, being careful not to hurt her.
"I love you noodles." I whispered in her ear. As she wrapped her arms around me.
"I love you too Lasky." She said as I pulled away. Staying close I leaned in and kissed her. It felt good, two weeks seemed like an eternity when I wasn't with my noodles. I pulled away and and sat back on the chair. Sharon sat up and looked at me.
"Lasky? What happened?" She looked confused at my expression. The thing was, I couldn't tell her. I didn't know.
"I-I don't know. They wouldn't tell me." I felt myself tear up.
"The only thing that anyone would tell me was that you nearly died. That your a miracle. What do you remember noodles?" She looked at her hands in her lap and sighed.
"I don't know. I remember a new girl coming and then that was it." My expression changed, she didn't remember anything? Anything after Trixie?
"Noodles? How much do you remember? Do you remember anything after Trixie?"
"Trixie?" She looked up at me confused. I took a deep breath in.
"Trixie's the new girl, she moved into our house with the rest of us?" She looked even more confused than before.
"Rest of us? Lasky what house?" Tears brimmed her eyes as she looked up at me, her face full of worry. I sat on the bed with her and held her hand tight.
"Noodles, how much do you remember, from after the new girl?"
"Uhh, all I know is that we're dating and a new kid came at the start of the year. I-I can't remember Alaska!" She pulled me in and sobbed into my chest. I stroked her head and hugged her tight.
"Shhhh, it's okay baby- I'll tell you everything don't worry." I pulled out my phone and showed Sharon a picture of us all at Thorgy and Bobs halloween party last year.
"See, this is everyone in our house at school." I pointed to everyone, naming them.
"That's you, that's me, that's Willam, Courtney, Adore and Katya. Do those names ring any bells?" She smiled weakly,
"Y-yeah! Willam's Courtney's girlfriend and Courtney's Australian. Adore is really funny and Katya's Russian! Right?" I smiled.
"Yeah! Your doing good noodles!" I hugged her again and she looked at me like I was stupid.
"I know who those people are you idiot. I just didn't know we lived together." She laughed which made me laugh too.
"Oh." I replied mid-laugh.
"So what else happened?" Sharon asked. I thought for a while about wether to tell her about the fights but I decided I'd tell her breifly.
"Well, the reason your here actually. Phi Phi O'Hara beat up Trixie the new kid and let's just say you didn't take it lightly."
"Yeah, what did happen to me?" She asked as I pulled her close and played with her hair.
"Well, you confronted Phi Phi about it which got you in a lot of trouble with Visage and RuPaul. You stormed out of RuPauls office and-" Tears began to form a lump in my throat.
"Y-you got hit by a car. They all told me you were going to die. And I wasn't allowed to come see you. It was hell noodles." Sharon looked up and wiped a tear away from my face.
"What happened to me though? Like, I hurt everywhere." The nurse told me on the way in what had happened to Sharon.
"You broke three of your ribs and your left leg which needed surgery to fix it. You also suffered brain damage which nearly killed you, leaving you in a coma for two weeks. Which is probably why you don't remember stuff. They weren't sure if you were ever going to wake up. You also lost a lot of blood." Sharon looked back down and sighed.
"I'm sorry." She said, her tone completely flat.
"Why? I'm the one that should be sorry." I said squeezing her hand.
"No, I'm sorry. Sorry that they all told you I was going to die. I knew I wouldn't die. Do you know how hard it is to tell everyone that your not going to die when everything you say comes out silent. And you can't see anyone. Your moving but your body isn't. You have no way of telling anyone that your okay. Not having any sense of time, not knowing how long it's going to be before you do die and they were right. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. But I'm also sorry for being such a stuck up cunt. None of this would have happened if I had just let RuPaul deal with Phi Phi by herself." 
"Your not a stuck up cunt. Don't you dare say that about yourself Sharon needles your amazing. And yeah, you could have let RuPaul deal with this but you stuck up for something you believed was wrong. And it got her expelled. Your strong, and you survived because your strong. Your are the most amazing human being to have lived and I love you so much. Now please, don't leave me again. Promise?"
"Promise." She said smiling,
"I love you so much Lasky." I leaned down and kissed her.
"I love you too noodles." I said as I pulled away.
"Alaska?" I looked up to see RuPaul standing at the door.
"It's time to leave." She said as she walked in.
"How are you today Sharon?" She said smiling. Sharon just shrugged as I hugged her goodbye.
"I'll be back noodles, I'll be back. I love you!" I shouted as I left the room. When we got back to the car RuPaul sat in the back with me.
"I was talking to the receptionist earlier," she turned to me.
"And she said that Sharon could come home early next week." A smile grew on my face.
"Really? Yes!" I hugged RuPaul and she laughed before pushing me off her. When we got back to the school I practically ran back into the house. Everyone was home and I was ready to explode with happiness but my expression changed as soon as I shut the door. In the living room was Trixie sat in the corner of the room facing the wall. Courtney was sat on the couch sobbing with Adore and Katya by her side comforting her. Adore looked up and saw me, she stroked Courtney's arm before getting up and walking over to me. I was still leaning on the kitchen door, I hadn't moved while taking in my surroundings.
"How's Sharon? Is she okay?" Adore asked, sounding slightly concerned.
"She's okay I guess. She broke her leg and three ribs. She had brain damage and lost a lot of blood but she should be coming back early next week. What happened here, it's seems very intense?"
"It is. I had to tell Courtney about Willam and Bianca and she went fucking nuts. Well obviously Willams short temper didn't help. She blew up and started playing the victim. It was really fucking intense dude."
"Oh. What's up with Trixie?" Adore looked back at Trixie who was still facing the wall before looking back at me.
"Because of her abusive past, she got triggered and had a panic attack. She's okay now, she's just calming down and blocking it out."
"By staring at the wall?"
"She's painting pictures on the wall with the mind? That's what she said when I asked her anyway."
"Oh, well has anyone been to check on Willam?"
"No, she stormed off upstairs about an hour ago and I didn't want to talk to her particularly." I nodded.
"Have you spoken to Bianca?"
"No." She replied bluntly.
"Well, I'm going to go and check on Willam, I'll be back soon" Adore nodded and left to go back to Courtney while I ran up the stairs. I looked in all the rooms and she wasn't in any of them. I thought for a minute and remembered the roof. She showed me how to get up there last year. She said she liked to go up there to calm down. I walked into the main bedroom and opened the sliding glass door leading to the balcony. No one used the balcony because the door was blocked by my bed so I just pushed it next to Sharon's and opened the door. I closed it behind me and stood on the railings of the balcony. From there I climbed onto the roof which was pretty low down so it was quite easy. Willam was faced the other way (facing the school) with a beer bottle in her hand. I walked carefully over the roof and sat next to her.
"Go away." She whispered. I looked up at her to see streaks of mascara running down her face like she'd been crying.
"Why?" Was all I asked and tears started falling down her face.
"I didn't mean to Alaska. I-I don't know what came over me. I don't even like Bianca. But now I've fucked up mine and Courtney's relationship. Not to mention Adore and Biancas. No one in our house wants to speak to me. They don't want to talk to the cheater. I didn't mean to. I just wish I could take back everything I did. But I can't. I can't reverse it. I've fucked up. But the thing is Alaska, I really loved Courtney. She's the only person I've ever really connected too. And now she hates me. I don't blame her though, I mean I'd hate me. I do hate me. I fucked up real bad and there's nothing I can do." She downed the rest of her beer and chucked the bottle off the roof. I winced at the sound of it crashing, hoping that it didn't it anyone but by the silence that followed I guessed it didn't.
"Look, I know you can't reverse what you did. And I haven't spoken to Courtney yet but if i know her well enough to know that you need to do something to really show her how much you love her. As for Adore, she did seem really mad but she'll come round, she can't stay mad at people too long. As for Trixie and Katya, I have no idea. Trixie doesn't seem like she's talking to anybody anytime soon and I think Katyas just looking to get along with everyone." I pulled Willam into a hug and wiped away the tears off her face.
"Thanks Laska. Means a lot. Are you going down now?" I nodded.
"Okay I'm going t o stay up here for a bit ill be down soon."
"Okay, do you want any dinner?" I asked as I got up.
"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I tapped her back lightly and got down. When I walked back into the living room no one had moved. Katya looked up and me and smiled weakly before getting up and walking over to Trixie. She placed her hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump and coil into a ball.
"Shhh, it's only me Tracey." She said as she sat down next to Trixie. Trixie sighed and curled into Katya. I sat in Katya's place next to Courtney. She looked up at me with her red, puffy eyes before collapsing onto me and sobbing. I just sat there stroking her head and comforting her. What had our friendship deteriorated to.