Somethings Wrong(6)

Adore's POV
"Katya, we need to talk." I said as she walked down the stairs. Since we had the week off the other girls decided to go shopping to take there mind off things, leaving Trixie with me and Katya. Katya slept with Trixie last night while we all slept downstairs.
"About?" She said as we sat down on the couch. I think she knew it was coming, and we were going to talk about it, wether she wanted to or not.
"It's about Trixie. She's not well. I'm worried about her Katya. I haven't seen her eat for at least four days, maybe even longer. And when she does it's hardly anything. And..." I couldn't finish. It was too hard to see a friend like this.
"A-and what?" Katya said realising what i was saying.
"Well, when I found her yesterday, I was checking her body to see where she was hurt and, there all these scars Katya. Everywhere. I mean, if you think about it. From the box in her suitcase, it all adds up. Trixie needs help." We both had tears streaming down our faces. Katya looked up at me,
"This is all my fault Adore. I could have stopped this, all of this. If only I had known, I could have been there, could've done something. But I didn't. It's all my fault." She stood before collapsing in my arms, sobbing. I stroked her head and let her cry on me.
"Shhh, Katya. It wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could do. You couldn't see it. You couldn't stop it. It's okay. We're going help Trixie get better. You and me. Okay. Don't worry, it's okay. Trixies okay now. She's safe with us." I kissed her on the head and rubbed circles on her back with my fingers. She had been up all night worrying about Trixie. I watched as Katya fell asleep in my arms. I carried her upstairs into the bed next to Trixie, who was now awake. She looked up at me worryingly but I just smiled, reassuring her that Katya was okay. I sat on the edge of Trixies bed.
"Is she okay?" She asked me,
"Yeah, she's just worried and tired. How are you?"
"I'm okay, I just want to shower." I stood up and helped Trixie into the bathroom. I sat outside and waited for her to finish. When she unlocked the door I walked in.
She sat on the side of the bath and let me bandage her wounds.
"Thanks." She said as she looked down at her lap. She had seen me look at her scars in the process.
"Hey," I said pulling her head up and wiping a tear off her face.
"It's okay, me and Katya are going to help you get better. We're here for you. Your amazing and we're going to help you get better. We love you Trixie." She smiled and I pulled her into a hug.
"Now, let's go get you some food. You need to eat." I said as I helped her down the stairs. I sat her on the couch and went into the kitchen. I made her some food and brought it back.
"Now eat it." I said as I gave her the food and turned on the tv.