You don't deserve this(5)

Ugh 4am. Too early to get up for school if you ask me. This still only gave me three hours to get ready. Katya was sick today too so I was all alone as none of the other girls were in my classes. I reluctantly got into drag and went to school.
"I love you baby, get well soon." I said to Katya as I kissed her on the cheek and headed out the door.

Skip to lunch.
Today had been pretty boring so far, I had dress making and makeup chemistry. I decided to skip lunch as I wasn't really hungry and just decided to hang out outside instead. I was listening to 'Glamazon' by Ru himself, ready for my lip sync class next lesson. I was mouthing the words when two dark shadows approached me. I looked up to see Phi Phi inched away from my face and Roxxxy standing just behind her.
"Oh look babe, it's contour." She said, smirking over her shoulder to Roxxxy.
"W-what do you want?" I asked. I knew what was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop the tears from falling.
"Scared?" She laughed.
"What do we want? To see you suffer. You don't deserve anything good. You don't deserve that freak Katya. You don't deserve to be here. You don't deserve to be happy. You don't deserve to live. But, you do deserve this!" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I knew it was coming. I felt Phi Phi's fist come into contact with my stomach. The pain shot through my whole body as I let out a scream and fell to the ground. They continued to kick me all over, there heels digging in as they went. All I could do was lie there. I was too weak to move, to fight. To even scream. I was hopeless. I didn't have Katya to save me this time. I was all alone. I just let it happen, I couldn't stop it. It was the last kick that got me. I was ready to give up, when I felt the point of a heel stab into my side. I gave up. I couldn't hold on any longer I let go.

Adores POV
"Hey guys, where's Trixie?" I asked as we were all sitting down eating lunch in the cafeteria.
"I don't know, I haven't seen her all day now you say it." Alaska replied, looking around the room. All the other girls agreed with Alaska and that began to worry me. She'd been in this school for a month so she wouldn't have gotten lost and she wouldn't have gone back to Katya, she would never have gotten past Mr Piane. After I thought about it, she never seemed to eat at lunch, in fact I hadn't seen her eat at all lately. She would have still come to sit with us though?
"Guys, I'm worried about Trixie. Shall we go look for her?" I said as everyone looked at me from there conversations as they thought about the things I just thought about.
"Yeah actually. Come to think of it, i think we should. Just to make sure she's okay?" Courtney said. So we all finished our food and left to look for Trixie. I decided to call Katya just to make sure she wasn't at home.
"Katya!" I said as she picked up the phone.
"Oh hi Adore! Everything okay?" She said.
"Um yeah I guess, is Trixie there?" I said, trying not to worry her.
"Um no the last time I saw her was this morning?" She replied, worry clear in her voice.
"Oh okay, it's just we haven't seen her all day. Thanks." And I hung up.
I ran along to catch up with the other girls.
"Maybe we should split up?" Willam said as I got there.
"Good idea! Me and Alaska will go over there and you three look over there." Sharon said, pointing out places to search. We all walked off in our separate directions. In our group of the we split off to cover more ground. Willam took the bushes, Courtney took  the sheds and I took the dumpsters. I looked around the bin bags, making my way up the alley when out of the corner of my eye I could see a pair of broken pink heels. I ran towards them and behind a dumpster lay a broken, beaten and unconscious Trixe. I pulled her on to my lap and stroked her head.
"G-guys... Come here!" I shouted. I held Trixies hand as I heard all the others run down the alley way and sit around me and Trixie.
"What happened?" Willam asked.
"I-I don't know. I just found her like his." I said with concern.
"I bet it was that cunt Phi Phi O' Hara and her bitch of a girlfriend Roxxxy Andrews." Sharon said with anger so clear in her voice, it sounded like she could snap.
Alaska put her arm around her to calm her down.
"Tired ass showgirl." She muttered under her breath.
We all watched in anticipation as Trixie began to stir. She opened her eyes and tried to sit up but fell back down, screaming in agony, holding her side. I stroked her head as tears began to fall down her broken face.
"Shhhh, it's okay Trixie. Don't try to move. Your okay now." I squeezed her hand to reassure her and let her cry. Courtney smiled like she was admiring something.
"Your so loving Adore. The way your always there for people. You always manage to make people loved. It's a really special gift." I smiled sweetly at her before turning my attention back to Trixie.
"Trixie, we're going to take you back to the house. Back to Katya, while we tell Ru what's happened. Okay?" I said sweetly and Trixie just nodded. I stood up and carried Trixie bridal style back to the house. When we opened the door Katya walked up to us and when she saw Trixe, tears started to fall immediately.
"W-what happened?" She said. She followed us as we placed Trixie on the couch.
"We think it was Phi Phi. We found her like this behind the dumpsters." I said, tears now forming in my eyes. At this point all the other girls left to go see Ru so it was just me, Katya and Trixie. She sat next next to Trixie and held her hand tightly.
"I-I'm sorry." Trixie said, her voice was hoarse and scratchy.
"No, don't be sorry you couldn't have prevented this. Phi Phi is messed up. You are beautiful and amazing and you don't deserve this. You deserve every good thing that comes your way. You wanna know why? Because you are the kindest, funniest person I've ever met. Whenever you walk into a room you immediately put a smile on everyone's faces, even when they don't feel like smiling. You make everyone want to carry on with life. You see the best in people and encourage them to keep going when they want to give up. You don't give up on people. You are the most amazing thing on the face of this Earth Trixie Mattel. Я люблю тебя."  She leaned over and kissed Trixie.
"Now get some sleep baby. I'll look after you." Trixie didn't say anything but let me and Katya carry her upstairs into her bed. I shut the door lightly and me and Katya went downstairs.
"You okay?" I asked Katya as I hugged her tightly.
"Yeah, I guess." She said as she sighed and wiped some stray tears off her face. We sat down to watch some tv when there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." I said as I got up and opened the door those RuPaul and the rest of the house at the door.
"Adore! Is Trixie here? I heard what happened and as you know we do not tolerate violence in this school, drag is non contact after all. How is Trixie?" She said.
"She's upstairs sleeping. Uhhh do you want to come in?" I asked, unsure of what to say.
"Um no thank you. But because of this event, your house will have the rest of the week off and I will be back tomorrow to check on Trixie. As for Phi Phi, I will figure out what to do with her later." With that, she left. All the other girls entered and we all sat down and watched TV. I let Katya rest her head on mine, I could tell she was worried and I needed to be there for my friend.

We must have fallen asleep watching Tv because we all awoke, startled, to a faint scream coming from upstairs. I watched as Katya ran up the stairs without thinking.

Katyas POV
I ran upstairs faster than I'd ever ran before and burst into the bedroom to see Trixie sat up in her bed. Tears rolling down her cheeks, holding her sides. Her breathing was heavy and out of control. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly making sure not to hurt her. She was shaking uncontrollably and I just wanted her to feel safe.
"Baby it's okay I'm here now. It's okay." I whispered into her ear as she cried and gripped on to my t-shirt.
"It's okay, your okay now. What happened baby?"
"I-It was Phi Phi." She blurted out before sobbing into my shoulder, soaking my sleeve. I didn't mind. I just wanted my baby girl to feel safe.
"She can't hurt you anymore. Not now I'm here. And I promise, I'll never leave you alone again." I let her fall asleep in my arms. My precious baby was safe.