Texting Willam?(18)

"Where is she?" Katya said between breaths as she stopped running. Courtney shook her head and tears fell off her face, Adore pulling her into a tight hug.
"Shhh, it's okay babe, well find her." She whispered into her hair as she stroked her back and squeezed her tight. Bianca huffed slightly and walked over to Sharon and Alaska who had just arrived at the post where the rest of the girls were.
"She'll come round I'm sure." Alaska said, rubbing  Biancas arm reassuringly.
"I don't know Alaska, you say that, but her and Courtney seem really close. I know I've already lost her, but I don't want to loose her completely."
"You haven't lost her B, her and Courtney are just friends. Adore just needs some time to think." Sharon said, pulling Bianca into a tight hug.
"Guys... Where's Willams phone?" Trixie shouted, bent over Willams belongings. The rest of her belongings were there but her and her phone weren't. Adore and Courtney ran over while Katya followed Sharon, Alaska and Bianca.

Courtney🐨 added: Willam👙 to the group

Alaska🐴: why did you add Willam?
Sharon👻: ^^
Katya🇷🇺:^^^
Courtney🐨: I mean, if Willam and her phone are missing, then she must have it? Right?
Adore🍕: good point babe
Trixie💅🏻: Katya baby where'd you go?
Katya🇷🇺: I went with lask 'n Sharon.
Trixie💅🏻: oh...
Katya🇷🇺: don't worry baby, I haven't gone far. We've gone to find Willam in a different direction so we'll be quicker. You'll be okay with Adore and Courtney, promise. I love you .
Trixie💅🏻: I love you too x
Bianca👹: guys how do even know Willam is still in the forest?
Courtney🐨: good point
Willam👙: I could be ;)
Courtney🐨: WILLAM! Oh my god where are you?!
Adore🍕: ^^^
Willam👙: now that'd be telling
Sharon👻: Wdym? Willam please tell us where you are?
Willam👙: ;)
Alaska🐴: guys I don't think this is Willam
Willam👙: Lasky I'm offended! Ofc it's me!
Alaska🐴: if you say so :/
Katya🇷🇺: Willam just tell us you're okay, we're worried.
Willam👙: you'll know when you find me ;)
Adore🍕: Willam this isn't funny!
Willam👙: попрощайся с твоей маленькой русской красавицей ;)
Katya🇷🇺: Wdym...
Alaska🐴: Katya where are you?!
Sharon👻: Katya what did Willam say?
Katya🇷🇺: I-I stopped to tie my shoe! Where are you guys?
Katya🇷🇺: say goodbye to your little Russian beauty...

Willam👙 changed their name to: Willam🔪

Katya🇷🇺: Willam where are you?!
Willam🔪: look behind you...
Katya🇷🇺:...
Bianca👹: Katya... Run!
Courtney🐨: Katya? Was that you screaming?
Adore🍕: Katya?!
Katya🇷🇺: it's too late... He got me...
Alaska🐴: Katya where are you ?! We're coming! Just stay calm, you'll be okay.
Trixie💅🏻: Katya?! Katya where are you?!
Adore🍕: okay Katya, is there anything that you can see that will help us find you?
Katya🇷🇺: trees. Just trees
Sharon👻: she must be somewhere along the way we came, let's follow our path.
Katya🇷🇺: I don't want to die alone...
Courtney🐨: don't worry Katya you won't I promise. We'll find you. And we'll get you help okay. You'll be just fine.
Trixie💅🏻: are you sure there's nothing that can help us find you?
Bianca👹: Katya?
Adore🍕: Katya where are you?
Trixie💅🏻: KATYA?!

The girls wandered around frantically looking for their friend. Shouting out her name hoping she'd call back.
"Guys! Over here!" Bianca yelled as she kneeled down next to Katyas limp body on the floor. The rapid pounding of the other girls feet on the floor shook the ground. Bianca pulled Katya onto her lap and squeezed her hand tight. Gasps were heard as the other girls approached. Trixies eyes stung immediately from the sight of her girlfriend as tears fell down her face. Her heart rate began to increase rapidly and her breathing became quick. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably and she was wheezing, gasping for breath. She flung herself into Sharon's arms and Sharon held her tight.
"Hey, Trixie it's okay. Katyas going to be okay. Count to 10 with me. Just breath." Sharon said in a sweet voice as she guided Trixie to a low tree branch to sit on. She rubbed slow circles on her back to help calm her down.
"Oh my god. Katya what happened?" Alaska said as she ran over and leaned beside Bianca.
"S-she stabbed me." Katya replied quietly, between breaths. Courtney huddled in close to Adore as they both watched with horror.
"It's okay Katya, Bianca and Trixie are going to take you home, take you to RuPaul, and tell her everything." She said stroking the girls forehead.
"Wait, what about you guys?" Bianca said, worryingly. Alaska stood up and so did Bianca, leaving Katya with Adore and Courtney.
"We're staying here. We're going to look for Willam."
"No Alaska, she's dangerous, she could have killed Katya. And now there's less of you!"
"I know! But I'm not entirely convinced that the person we're texting is Willam." Alaska lowered her voice into a loud whisper.
"You see, Willams not like this. She's never this violent. Never this scary. The most violent she's ever gotten was with Courtney." She looked over to make sure Courtney wasn't looking.
"And even then it was a big shock to us. I think that whoever we're texting has Willam somewhere and if we don't find her, she could get seriously hurt Bianca."
"I guess you're right. But why do I have to go?" Bianca replied looking down and the girls on the floor.
"Because, I've had enough of you and Adore fighting and she needs some time alone to think, and so do you. As much as you may want her back, you both need to stay away from each other for a bit."
"True." Bianca shrugged.
"Guys, we need to get Katya back to RuPaul...NOW." Adore shouted as Trixie ran over to them.
"Right. Explain to RuPaul everything. But make sure she doesn't call the police."
"Why? You might get seriously hurt if you do this on your own."
"I know, but if we don't, Willam may get seriously hurt."
"O-okay." Bianca said before running back over to Katya, Alaska soon following. Bianca lifted Katya bridal style while Trixie walked beside them, sobbing. Sharon turned round to the rest of the girls.
"Shall we split back up?" She said.
"Yeah, but don't leave one of you behind?" Courtney added. Adore tightened the grip on her hand that she never knew she was holding. Alaska looked down at their interlocking hands.
"Am I missing something?" Courtney and adore both looked down before pulling away quickly.
"Uhhh no!" Adore stuttered before blushing a deep pink. Alaska giggled slightly and they set off in their different directions.