Shhhh(4)

Trixie's POV
"I'm so proud of you baby." I smile to Katya while walking to class. Our hands interlocked and I rest my head on her shoulder.
"Thank you babe, I love you." I turned to her as we came up to my room.
"I love you too. I'll see you after class?" I pulled Katya into a kiss as she nodded before waving goodbye and opening the door.
"SLUT!" Willam shouted from the back of the class,
"I'm not a slut, I'm a whore. Whores get paid." I said as I walked over and sat next to her. She rolled her eyes as we Kiki-ed, waiting for Mr Rice to start the lesson.

After Class
"Katya!" I yelled as I ran to her and leaped into her arm, causing her to fall on the ground with me of top.
"H-hey baby, how ya doing?" She said as she rolled over so she was on top before kissing me passionately.
"Get a room!" I heard Adore shout from down the hall. I pushed Katya off me lightly and got up myself. We walked over to Adore, who was with the rest of the house.
"I'm hungry? Who wants to go to the cafeteria?" Alaska asks, her hand intertwined with Sharon's. I looked around to see both Sharon and Alaskas, and Willams and Courtney's hands were both locked. So I grabbed Katyas hand and she squeezed me lightly. Adore saw all our hands together and said,
"Let's go find Bianca! She'll be in the cafeteria!" We all agreed and left.

Everyone had got there food and we all sat on the biggest table, with everyone we were 'friends' with. I looked around and I only recognised our house.
"Guys! This is Trixie!" Katya said, her mouth filled with pasta. She swallowed her food and told me who everyone else was.
"That's Bianca, Adores girl. And that's Violet and Pearl, there a thing at that there's miss fame, the third wheeler." Fame gave Katya the finger as she said that but continued with her conversation.
"That's Laganja and her drag 'mum' Alyssa Edwards. That's jinkx and ivy, another couple. That's raja and Raven, guess what? There a couple! Yeah, fames the only single one." She said as she took another mouthful of pasta.
"Excuse me! I'm saving myself." She said as she flipped her hair.
"Fame the closest your going to get to a boyfriend is your chickens!" Bianca turned round to say before continuing her conversation with Adore.
"Fuck you Dorito." She replied.
"Bitch! I ain't coco!" The whole table stopped to laugh and Coco turned round from her table,
"Ooooo bitch you didn't."
"Sweetie do a reverse Laganja and drop dead. Look how fucking orange you fucking look girl." Alyssa turned round. It was clear they had bad history by the tension between them.
"I ain't joking bitch!" Coco said before she turned back round.
"I feel very attacked!" Laganja said with tears in her eyes.
"Really queen?" Bianca said rolling her eyes.
Katya averted her attention away from the argument and toward me.
"Hey, Tracey, why aren't you eating?" She sounded worried.
"I don't know, I'm just not hungry." I replied. I was t going to lie to her, but I couldn't tell her the truth. I mean I guess it was partially true.
"Oh okay. If your sure." She said she placed her arm around me pulled me close. I took her hand and held it tightly to reassure her.

After lunch we went to our final class then went back to the house. Me and Katya had last class together so we were the first ones home.  We entered the house and as soon as I shut the door Katya pinned me up against it.
"Hey, we're alone..." She said, her eyes filling with lust. I smirked and dragged her upstairs. She pushed me on the bed and gently sucked my neck. I smiled as I began to take off her dress. It wasn't long before we were both naked and in the heat of the moment when we heard the front door close.
"Shit." I whispered.
"Shhhh. They don't care." Katya whispered back as she continued. We soon got back into it.
"WHORES!" Willam shouted as he walked past. We giggled.
"Fuck off." Katya yelled back.
"Ummm, I can't your in there!" He replied. We laughed and pulled the sheets over us.
And, well, the rest is herstory.