Part 32

-Dylan(Gasp!! Finally)-

I woke before everyone, I got up going into Zoey's room, she cooed at me as I crawled into her crib not crushing her of course. I snuggled into her tiny body as I looked at her. "I will protect you with all my life little sister. I promise." I kissed her puffy cheek as she cooed. "I love you Zoey." I smiled as she giggled slapping my face. I fell alseep as she was moving around a bit.

-Craig-

I woke thinking that Dylan or someone was up but I was wrong; I seen Leila and Dylan in Zoey's Crib sleeping. I chuckled as I took a picture. 

Craig Mabbitt (@Craigmabbitt): The Kids are in love with there little sister.'

I posted on Twitter as I woke Rose as she groaned, "Babe wake up you need to see this." She nodded getting up tiredly. We walked to Zoey's bedroom as she giggled softly. "This is why I love our kids Craig." He nodded. "Bet that TJ will go in next as we cook breakfast." She nodded kissing my cheek. "I love you Craig." I just smiled. "I love you too Rosey." She glared at me as she stomped her foot going to the kitchen. She grabbed her phone putting on 'Feel Good Inc.' by Gorillaz. I shook my head at her as she started dancing and getting food out to cook. She sang along and cooked I chuckled wondering how I got so lucky. 

-Rose-

I smiled as I seen everyone come out for breakfast Craig got Zoey and I gave everyone food, I smiled seeing the kids eat happily and Mom and Dad walk in right on time. "Hey  you seen Andy?" I shook my head no as they frowned. "Why? I thought he was with Juliet." "Are you seriously playing 'Clint Eastwood' by the Gorillaz?" mom asked as I smiled. 

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad

I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Yeah, ha-ha
Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look, I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional?
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy
Lifeless
To those the definition for what life is
Priceless
To you because I put you on the hype shit
You like it?
Gun smokin' righteous with one toke
You're psychic among those
Possess you with one go

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future (that's right) is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

The essence, the basics
Without, did you make it?
Allow me to make this
Child-like in nature
Rhythm
You have it or you don't, that's a fallacy
I'm in them
Every sprouting tree
Every child of peace
Every cloud and sea
You see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise (that's right)
Corruption in disguise
From this fuckin' enterprise
Now I'm sucked into your lies
Through Russel, not his muscles but percussion he provides
For me as a guide
Y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind
That's the inner
So I'ma stick around with Russ' and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes so motherfuckers remember where the thought is
I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing, remember that it's all in your head."

I sang along as they shook their heads at me as I smiled, "hey it's a good band. Dylan used to love them when he was a baby." I huffed as Dylan smiled. "I still do mommy." "See my son has good taste." they laughed "Apparently Zoey loves them too she is so smiley." Craig laughed as I smiled. "I rule the music world!" I softly yelled as everyone laughed. "Can we take ALL the kids to the zoo?" Mom asked as I nodded. "Sure. Let me get some milk out for the little one." I mumbled as I went into my bedroom. I filled a couple bottles before Zoe as I was done i went into the bathroom and washed the pump. I put cap on the bottles before i left the room. I handed them to mom along with the diaper bag that was still full. "If you need to buy anything I will pay you back mom." she shook her head. "No worries. We will let you know if we keep them." Dad said as I nodded. "Alright by everyone." Dad said as the kids kissed our cheeks and left. It was an hour after everyone left that the boys and Craig left to talk tour and things. I got laundry done and a couple other things like dishes. I blasted Groillaz all day along with other bands; It was dark before Craig came home, he seen me signing and dancing to 'Something' by Escape the Fate as he smiled. He kissed my cheek, "your dad texted saying the kids are staying with them." I nodded. He held me slow dancing with me for a bit before he kissed my forehead. "I love you so much Rose, It hurts when I leave you or the kids. I hate leaving so much." he said softly." I nodded kissing him softly. 

"Craig I love you to the moon and back the kids love you they will miss you but it's something you gotta do for the fans they know this Zoe is too little to remember. They all love you, I love you, your fans love you." He smiled at me kissing me softly. "This is why I love you. You always make me feel good about going on tour. It was always good when I left cause Gabby always dragged me down. You know how to just make me love it." I giggled. "Foods?" he nodded taking the take out pamphlets. He ended up ordering Chinese like usual. "I ordered more in case the guys go-" "SURPRISE!" they yelled. "Like I said." Craig said making me laugh.  "You assholes put on a movie." I said as TJ and Robert huffed; "You ruined our alone night now pick a damn movie." I said as they huffed again only this time picking out a movie which ended up in a fight between them. I growled softly grabbed Donnie Darko putting it in. "what..." TJ said as Craig went to get the door after the knock. "Don't start with me either of you. You act like Leila and Dylan on a bad day." their jaws dropped as the pouted. "Hey look a older verison of Leila and Dylan." Craig said walking in. I smirked at them, "Wifey is alright right." I said as they glared at me. 

At about Midnight everyone was asleep but me. I got up getting blankets for everyone; "Mmmm baby sleep." "I will in bed." he chuckled getting up and helping me get blankets on everyone. After everyone was covered up as he grabbed my hand going into the bedroom. I laid in bed with Craig looking me in the eye. "you are so beautiful." (hehe see what I did there ;]) he whispered. I giggled softly, "no just pretty." he scoffed softly putting his hand on my face. "No baby beautiful." I blushed kissing him softly. "You are amazing to the kids and I you do everything." I nodded softly as he wrapped his arm around my waist and snuggled into me.