Chapter 31

-Rose-
I watched Craig with Zoey in his arms rocking her and singing 'Chemical Love' to her as I just smiled. Dylan and Leila came in and kissed me bye. They told me and Craig that they wanted to go to the park with TJ. We let them. I laid on the couch getting comfy when I felt Zoey put on my chest.

I looked at her she definitely has Craig's hair n some features. I just felt her get fussy since she wasn't being rocked. I seen her pacifier was in. I watched Craig bring the swing into our living room. I put her in it putting it on low. Craig sat by me putting his arm around me; I just snuggled into him. "We have three kids." Is all he said as we watched Leila and Dylan come in.

"Your back early..." "TJ wants us all to go out to dinner. The guys said they will bring home food for you guys." I nodded as they dropped their bags kissed Craig's cheek than mine. "Don't forget to kiss your sister goodbye." They ran over to her kissing her face. I giggled; smiling they left. I sigh as Craig handed Zoey. I kissed her nose as Craig put in 'The Book Of Life' in.

He sat down as I carefully turned n leaned my back into him. He put his arm around me as he kissed my head. After a while Zoey got fussy I fed her. I seen the kids, "Craig grab me a blanket n quick." He handed me Zoey's blanket I covered myself n her. I waved at the kids who looked tired as TJ and Kevin walked in. "Hey guys." I said as they waved at me. Zoey was finally done when they guys went to grab our food.

I burped her as Craig sat down the kids came out in there pajamas. "Can we change Zoey into her pajamas?" Dylan asked me. "Yeah go pick out her pajamas." Leila and Dylan (who was in his panda costume for pajamas). I watched them smiling trying not to giggle seeing a teenager running with a fluffy panda for her brother for their sisters pajamas. I love them.