Chapter 17

~Rose~

Dylan was bouncing around the room, probably bored, “Mommy can we go to Grandpa’s bus?” I got up, “Yeah, let me go tell Craig and Leila.” He nodded running to go get his shoes on, I walked back into the bunks, “Hey, Dylan and I are going to my dad’s bus we will be back in a while.” Craig nodded kissing my head. “See you soon babe.” I kissed his lips softly, “Bye.’ He smiled, “bye babe.” I walked out to see Dylan putting his shoes on. “You ready?” He nodded smiling, He held my hand as we walked over to the bus. As we walked in we saw Andy and dad doing a interview with someone. I let Dylan run to my dad as Daddy Jinxx laughed, “this little guy is my grandson!” I giggled at dad. I blew him a kiss as he smiled at me.

Jake Sat across of me as we started to play rock paper scissors, “YES I WON!” I screamed as he chuckled, “I remember when you yelled that when we were doing this when you went with us last time when you were a teen.” I laughed, “Yeah but only Ashley was playing me and he was sucky at it.” I heard a snort. I looked to see Ash. “Play with us than, Prove yourself.”  Ash chuckled as Jake Ash and I got into an intense game of rock paper scissors everyone came over to watch, Jake and I were tied as Ashley was losing. “Okay guys last time. One Two Three GO!” Ash got paper, Jake got scissors, and I, I got Rock! “YES I WON SUCKERS!” I jumped around giggling.

They all laughed at me, Dylan was giggling at me, “did you have fun with grandpa in his interview?” Dylan nodded; I kissed his cheek. “Well what are you guys planning for today?” Dad looked at me, “Nothing much just going to the beach and meeting up with your mother.” I giggled, “Alright Dylan and I will be back.” Daddy Jinxx just laughed, “Bring that boyfriend of yours over too.” I giggled, “Okay daddy.” I kissed his cheek, and hugged everyone else.

I was going back to our bus when I bumped into someone, “UNCLE BEN!” Dylan screamed, “Sorry ben!” he chuckled, “It’s fine Rose.” I just smiled, “I heard your getting married.” He smiled, “Yup, going home tonight.” I smiled and hugged him, “Congrats, I will let you be on your way; I will send you guys something.” He chuckled, I hugged him again as Dylan jumped up giving him a hug. “Bye uncle Ben!” Ben set him down, “Bye guys!” I waved as Dylan and I started back to the bus again.

When we got to the bus again, “Guys get into swim gear!” Dylan ran back into the bunks as I just sat on the couch, Monte sat on my stomach; I groaned, “What Monte?” he chuckled, “Rough morning with daddy?” I rolled my eyes, “No just an intense Rock, Paper, Scissors battle with Ash and Jake.” He laughed, “Monte get off my girlfriend.” Monte and I just laughed. Monte got off as Craig helped me up, I walked to the bunk area and locked the back room. I changed into my Grey and Orange swim suit putting my Mayday Parade hoodie on, with my bright blue shorts; I slipped on my flip flops unlocking the door and walked into the bunk area to see Craig helping Dylan get dressed.

I giggled smiling at them as I walked by I patted their heads and walked into the dining room/kitchen area. “You all ready?” Dylan came running out, “Yeah!” I giggled as we all walked off the bus, “We gotta be back in an hour though we have a show.” Nodding I kissed Craig than started walking to dad’s bus. When we got there all the guys where waiting outside. “The beach is  a block down.” Dad said as Craig took my hand and Dylan and Leila ran ahead, “HEY!” I yelled as they both looked at me, “Stay close so I can see you!” they nodded and started walking. “I see you brought everyone.” Dad told me, “Yeah, I wanted to be fair to them.