Chapter 22

sorry for the short chapter

~Rose~

I saw James, “James you scared me!”  I yelled hitting him on the arm, he chuckled, “Sorry! Danny told us to come visit.” I nodded, “Where is Dylan I haven’t seen him for a while.” I smiled, “with my mother, they should be back soon. Where is Cameron and Sam?” “Coming.” I smiled as I saw Sam, Danny, Ben, and Cameron come in, “AH! Hi again!” they chuckled as they smiled at me, “It’s been a while!” Sam said as he hugged me, “Indeed it has Sammy boy!” he rolled his eyes and smiled at me. Mom came in with Dylan as he attacked James’s legs. “UNCLE JAMES!!” he laughed picking him up as I giggled, “What you guys up to?” I looked at them as Danny Smiled, “Benny here got married a couple weeks ago.” I nodded, “I know. But I meant why is he here.” They chuckled, “They are stopping here for a flight when we saw on twitter that you got stabbed by Craig’s ex’s boyfriend.” I nodded, “It’s just another scar, to this scarred body.” I said softly

They shook their head as they hugged me, Dylan was put on my lap; “you going to warped??” They laughed, “Not this year love.” I rolled my eyes, “That sucks I was looking forward if you guys were going.” They all laughed as I rolled my eyes, “Mommy?” Dylan said as I looked down at him, “Yea Dylan?” “Is daddy going to be back soon?” I shrugged, “I don’t know when there concert starts or ends hun.” He nodded as he laid next to me falling asleep. “he sick?” “Yeah,” I said quietly as I moved his hair out of his face. “What you been doing?” I giggled, “Sitting here in  a hospital bed.” They rolled there eyes, “Nothin just going home tomorrow and not doing shit.” Mom laughed, “And remembering when she did weed when I caught her.” Ben and Danny laughed as I just smiled.

“Ben go be with your wife.” I said as he smiled, “She’s here with me..” “why isn’t she in here than…” he blushed as he ran out of the room. He dragged his wife in, “Rosie, this is Sam.” I smiled at her, “Hello!” she looked at me questionably, “If you are thinking what I think you are you are wrong, Benjamin doesn’t keep intact with this fucks. I’m Craig’s girlfriend.” I saw her blush as I laughed, “My name is Samantha.” “Sup?” I said as she looked at ben. I smiled as Danny laughed, “what you guys going to be doing next?” “tour, warped, go home.” Cam said the last part hopefully, “I’m sure you will get to go home.” He just shyly smiled at me as Dylan woke, “Mommy?” I looked down at him, “Yeah?” “Is daddy here yet?” “Not yet hun.” He groaned, “Mommy I don’t feel good.” He said, “James bring him to the bathroom.” He nodded as he picked Dylan up as he walked into the bathroom.

“has he ever been sick like this?” I nodded and laughed, “He threw up all over James, It was so funny!” they all laughed, “That’s why James came back got changed and left?” I nodded still laughing, “Oh god, you should have been there!” I saw James poke his head out, “No it wasn’t it was gross.” I just smiled as he rolled his eyes going back into the bathroom. After a while of talking Craig came in with dad and Leila behind him. “Sorry we took so long, Leila NEEDED a shower.” Craig said as he rolled his eyes laughing. Leila blushed as she pouted, “It’s fine. James is in the bathroom with Dylan.” He nodded going into the bathroom.

Leila Crawled into the bed with me as Dad kissed my head as I showed him the tumblr pic I found he rolled his eyes, “Yeah I am practically there mother.” I laughed as I sighed, “Oh gosh no more laughing please.” I said as I relaxed; “We better get going, See you at warped!” Danny said hugging me, “thanks now go have fun with your tour!” he chuckled as I got hugs from them all as they left. “So what’s next?” I asked as dad smiled, “Well, we are heading to Kansas City, but since Dylan is sick…” “It’s fine they said I need to get a lot of bed rest anyway.” He nodded as he just smiled, “We will bring clothes for you tomorrow.” “Okay well give the guys my love!!” he nodded as he and mom gave me a kiss goodbye,

Leila kissed my cheek, “Dad is leaving tonight with Dylan, because I wanted to stay with you.” I nodded and smiled, Craig came out with a sleeping Dylan. He kissed me softly as I kissed Dylan’s head, “Sleep in the same bed as him, so he doesn’t puke everywhere.” He nodded, “Love you Leila, Love you Rose.” “Love you too babe!” “Bye dad love you!” She turned to me as she sat across from me I sat Indian style as she crossed her legs, “So you preggers?” I giggled, “I donno it’s a possibility.” She squealed, “YAY!” I laughed.

“What about you mrs. I like Ashley  Purdy.” She laughed, “Nah, just my ex just called me telling me how sorry he was and I hung up on him.” I laughed, “I have taught you well!” she giggled, “Yeah, I told Copeland that we can be friends but not best friends because I couldn’t trust her with secrets. She was crushed but told me she understood and that Serenity doesn’t believe her….Neither do I put I am giving her a chance.” I nodded grabbing my phone playing, ‘Bite My Tongue’ by You Me At Six. Leila smiled, “Have you talked to Uncle Josh lately?” I shook my head, “nah why?” She laughed, “Your birthday is coming up duh!!” I groaned, “Yeah, turning 26 isn’t great.” I said sarcastically. She giggled, “Dad is older than you!” I shrugged,

“Age is just a number.” Leila smiled at me, “That’s what dad said when it comes to true love.” I smiled as I motioned her to lay by me. She smiled hugely at me as I uncrossed my legs and laid down relaxing a little. “I’m so glad to have you back mamma.” I giggled, “Me too!” “Gabby won’t leave dad alone about how you are she says that she feels bad.” I rolled my eyes, “Yeah right my ass.” I said as Leila started laughing. “Oh god that was funny.” I raised an eyebrow at her as she just smiled hugely.

When I woke Leila was getting out of bed as I sat up dad handed me my duffle; I went into the bathroom dressing as fast and carefully as I could as I played ‘Game Over’ By Falling In Reverse as I got dressed into, Aqua skinnies, a BVB tank with a Jack Daniel’s hoodie, combat boots, blue eye shadow, my nails had already been painted. I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my sunglasses and my cowboy hat, that Ash had given me a long time ago.

I hummed to the song as Leila looked at me weird; “What, I like Falling In Reverse!” she laughed as I stuck my tongue out, “Now who is being a teen?” I laughed as I just smiled. I turned it to ‘IDGAF’ by Breathe Carolina as Leila and I just danced a little to the song. When we got to the bus Leila and I got onto ETF’s bus as Dylan was sitting at the table, eating, “Hey Dill how you feeling?” He looked at me smiling huge, “Good mommy I feel better!” I giggled, “That’s Great!!” he giggled as I watched Leila sit next to him than whisper something, ‘wondering what they are planning’ I thought as I went to the back room to see the guys leaving the bunks smiling at me as I rolled my eyes and went into Craig’s bunk to see him just laying there staring at the ceiling, “hey.” I said hushed as he smiled at me. I lay with him as he starts to play with my hair.