"Cool and Michael will pick us up"

"Wait, excuse me? Who is Michael?" Brooks said obviously annoyed she never was the type to be catching rides with strangers and she didn't feel comfortable being around new people especially if he was potentially f*cking Jaz.

"He's a friend of mine, Relax" She said reading the uncomfortable look on Brooke's face.

"Jaz I'm not getting in a car with a stranger"

"Chill girl, he's harmless trust me, I would never put you in danger. He's only gonna drop us off that's it."

Brooke gave her a look of doubt but she went along with it and decided not to argue about it any further.

"Okay" She knew how Jaz got around and the type of niggas she hung around and she was not trying to get tied up in that mess.

He better not try no shit.

Around nine Jaz and Brooke began to get dressed for the party. Brooke put on her one sleeve black dress and her all black Gucci heels.

Jaz wore a barbie pink baby doll dress with a slit going down the front of her dress exposing her c-cup breast.

"How do I look?" Brooke asked

"Great and me?"-- "Gorgeous as always" Brooke said smiling.

They heard a car honking outside and knew it was Michael.

"Iight lets go!" Jaz said grabbing her purse and Brooke followed suit before rushing outside to see Michael sitting in a ragged out Ford truck.

"Sup ladies" he jerked his head upwards giving us a nod as he twirled a Black & Mild around his crusty black mouth.

"Hey Michael" Jaz said hopping into the car.

Brooke just stood there as if she was saying in her head "Oh hell nah, This bitch got me all the way fucked up"

"Brooke come on!" Jaz yelled out the driver side window.

"Yeah come on I don't bite" Michael said licking his lips eyeing down Brooke's body.

Brooke hesitated to get in the car she didn't know this nigga from Adam & Eve.

She exhaled before placing her hand on the back seat door handle and opening it-- Candy wrappers and red cups instantly fell out the door and onto the curb.

"This nigga nasty.." Brooke whispered.

She turned her nose up and got in the car slowly once she got in she felt like she had to puke, it literally smelled like a dead rat in that car.

"You okay baby girl?" Michael turned his head and asked her.

Brooke gave him a simple nod as he drove off.

"So what's your name sweet cheeks?"

Brooke mentally rolled her eyes and the corny name he called her.

"Brooke" she said dryly.

"Iight so what you and Jaz getting into tonight?"

"Were going to a house party"

"Yeah, I remember those days" he chuckled as if he was reminicising about it.

"What you mean by those days?"

"Back when I was in high school house parties would be jumping"

"Well how old are you now?"

"23"