7th

BoGum

We waited for the results with my hands stacked on each other and slightly jumping around as I was very nervous. I looked at everyone that were supporting NaMi and I. Everyone hoped that we would go to the quarterfinals.

"OK, we have all tasted every team's dishes and we have decided the teams that would go to the quarterfinals that would air next week. The results were very close to each other so it is very hard to choose who to eliminate and who would go to the next round. When I call out the two teams, please come to the front and the light that is shone on the team gets to the next round." Jin said holding the mic looking very sorry to all the other teams.

I know that feeling too, especially when all the teams are equally as good....

"Team BoMi and Team Kogi, please come forward and stand on each of these platforms." Leo announced.

It is really here, win or lose. I really want to win this round or Noona's reputation would go down instantly.

We came forward and stood on the platform. The whole shooting set instantly became pitch dark the moment both teams stood on the platforms.

"And the team that goes to the next round is........"

Team BoMi!! Team BoMi!!! Team BoMi!! I said in my heart.

"Team BoMi..... Let Team BoMi win... Jebal...." The one beside me is also calling our team name. I'm sure that she also felt the same as I.

The spotlight stopped on top of our heads and the shooting set became bright again.

"Congratulations, Team BoMi goes to the quarter finals!!! Team Kogi, your dish is really delicious but Team BoMi is more delicious!!" Jin said and the whole audience applauded for us with sincerity. There weren't a hint of jealousy or anger in it. Everyone is genuinely happy and unbiased.

Yes!!!! We won....

The shooting ended and we are now standing in front of Noona and the others looking all proud and happy because of us getting to the next round.

"Good job, you really did a great job." Noona gave me a reassuring hug and the others did the same soon after.

"NaMi, you also did a very good job in helping him. Now you know exactly why I told him to compete as your partner, it is because he can cook very well like me." Noona said sounding very boastful to NaMi whom is all smiling ever since they announced that we are advancing to the next round.

"Wah, finally our restaurant is getting some recognition and it is all thanks to our princess NaMi and crown prince BoGum!!" Daehyun said as we all gathered for a cheer.

NaMi immediately ran towards another direction even before we did that cheering thingy.

"Yah Ha NaMi!! Where are you going??" I shouted at her who seems not to even care and continued walking.

I looked towards that direction and saw her approaching the two hosts with her phone in her hand.

Is she trying to take a picture with the two hosts?? Would they even help to fulfill her wish??

The two hosts spoke to her and I could see her slightly fidgeting around every 5 seconds as she must be very excited about meeting the two.

She then gave her phone to the taller host whose name seemed to be called Leo from what I can remember and he placed the phone in front of them.

Leo was at her right side while the other is at her left. She did a tiny V with her hands while the two posed for the photos as if they were trained for that.

They finished taking the photos and she bowed to them running back towards us with a face that is ultra excited.

"Palli, the sun is going to set with the speed you are walking." Noona said to her.

"NaMi!! How can you just run off just like that?? Are you that happy that you have forgotten about us, your coworkers??" I said to her as soon as she came to us.

She glared at me and then she was all smiles again. She is really that happy, that girl...

"I know right, they seem more important to her than to us who works with her all the time." Kang Min added and we hi-fived.

"Just faster do it and we are able to go home!!" Uncle SangWook complained and we instantly stopped messing around.We gathered ourselves in a circle and placed our hands together.

"BoBo western restaurant Manse, Manse, man manse!!" We all stacked our hands together and brought it up high just like how athletes cheer each other before and after each game.

------------

NaMi

We returned back to the restaurant and began preparations for our own celebration that our team got to the next round.

All of us were at our respective stations each whipping our best dishes of all times and are having some sort of a 'cooking competition' among ourselves. It is also a way to think about the next dish that we are going to come up with.

Only uncle SangWook is not with us as he is busy with his family and couldn't stay for long.

But at least he completed cooking his dishes before he left. So he is still considered to be one of our participants for our mini cooking competition.

We completed cooking our dishes and placed them at the counter where we would taste everyone's dishes.

Kang Min got a few bottles of red wine and all sorts of alcohol from the cellar and placed them on the same counter with 5 drinking glasses.

He was about to uncork one of the bottles when...

BoRam unnie stopped him in time and he looked at unnie wondering why she stopped him. "Wait!! Kang Min, are you sure that they are old wine??"

He turned the bottle to see the front that said '1985'.

"1985, can't be more sure about that." He said with a smile and successfully uncorked the bottle pouring them in the glasses with equal amounts.

Each of us picked up our respective glasses and lifted it high.

"A toast to NaMi and BoGum!!" Unnie said and we clinked our glasses.

"Manse!!" We all said in unison.