3rd

BoGum

I returned back to the counter after washing my hands for the 2nd time. What is with her?? Keep telling me to wash my hands every single time.

"What took you so long?? Never mind, show me your knife cutting skills, I want to know how well you are."

I took a knife from the knife rack and she gave me a bunch of celery.

"Cut it by julienne, you know what is that??"

"Nope, never heard of it before." I must seem very stupid to her asking this type of questions that they usually ask in culinary school.

If I knew, I wouldn't have asked you.

She sighed and rolled my eyes. She pushed me away and got the knife from my hand.

"Never mind, I will show you."

She cuts up a couple of celery into thin and consistent strips.

"Oh, by julienne , it means by cutting it up into strips."

I really seem like a clueless kid wandering around the kitchen not knowing what to do.

"Now dice the meat." She went to the refrigerator and took out beef. I am not very sure which part of the cow did it come from.

"Dice, as in cut in squares?" I asked one more time to make sure that I didn't heard wrongly.

"Yep. Cut it all and we are going to use the ingredients that you have used to make a dish, your own signature dish."

My own signature dish?? Why? Is she going to taste my dish after that?

"I am going to cook my own food?" She nodded.

"What else do you need for your signature dish??"

"Ohh, if you mind helping me get the ingredients??" I looked at her with those puppy eyes.

As expected, she has no reaction.

"You have legs right?? Go get your own ingredients."

"No, or I will tell my noona that you are not willing to help me and you will know what would she do to you. You might get fired."

"Fine, what do you need?" She really likes this job,huh?

I gave her the notebook that I had in my hand.

"Just follow this recipe and bring back every single ingredient stated in this recipe."

She went to get the ingredients while I stay put at the kitchen.

After a while, she came back with a huge tray with all the ingredients that was stated in the notebook.

The kitchen really has all the things that I wanted. I was hoping that there is one that she couldn't find and then I could use that chance for Bo Ram noona to scold her about.

"There you go, is there anything I missed??"

I scanned at the tray. It was of high quality. Plus, how the hell can she even carry that with that small body of hers??

"Very good, the kitchen is very well-equipped and the ingredients are all very fresh. Do noona ship in ingredients daily??"

"Yes, you have no idea how busy is our restaurant. All the stock can be finished in one day. Stop chitt-chatting and do your work. You have 1 hour from now on to prepare your food. Time starts now." She presses the timing on her phone.

Trust me, I am going to make the greatest masterpiece ever.

-------
"10 seconds left......"