Where is Durmstrang?

Where Is Durmstrang?

It was Remus who noticed the Morris Mini.

"Is Lily Evans here?" he asked in confusion, turning away from the front window.

He had gone to shut the blinds as the Resistance was coming to discuss what they were going to do about James Potter. The floo flashed green as one by one the members appeared behind him and Remus held the blind just-to.

Sirius, who was dusting off the back of Bilius Weasley, who had just tumbled through the hearth, looked over. "Evans?"

"Yeah," Remus nodded. "Her car's here."

Sirius bounded over, abandoning Bilius with a bit of ash still on his backside and joined Remus at the window, staring at the car parked on the side of the road. "What the bloody --- OH MOTHER MERLIN'S OLD LADY BLOOMERS!!" he fell backwards in shock as a large owl slammed against the glass of the window directly before his face.

Remus laughed in spite of himself, "Old lady bloomers? That's a new one." He pushed open the window and let the owl land on the sill. It hooted in aggravation at the delayed delivery and stuck out it's ankle for Remus to untie the letter. "I don't have any treats for you, I'm sorry," he said when he'd gotten the note from the owl's leg. The owl looked angry and nipped his thumb so that it bled, then flew away. "Stupid little..." Remus murmured, sucking the blood off his thumb. He turned about, looking at the scroll in his hand. "Speaking of Evans," he said 'round the digit in his mouth, "Sirius, Lily's send you a letter."

Sirius was back to the window, having recovered from his fall, and snatched the letter up out of Remus's hand eagerly as Remus pushed the window closed.

Behind them, gathered around the hearth, fighting had begun about what the best course of action to help James Potter would be. Dumbledore was trying to quiet Gideon Prewett, who was shouting that waiting until they had information was the best way to go as Charlus Potter retorted that is my son out there being tortured by Voldemort!

Sirius tore the parchment open.

Sirius,
Has James been acting funny to you?

"Certainly has," Sirius muttered aloud, "Because he's a fucking greasy twatwaffle is why!"

He's just been by, acting really wonky. Worried about him. Please let me know.
Also - do you happen to know... Where is Durmstrang?

"Durmstrang?" asked Remus, looking over Sirius's shoulder at the parchment. "Why on earth would she want to know about Durmstrang?"

"Better -" Sirius said. "He's just been by! That's a load of tosh! James hasn't just been by - Snape has just been by!" Sirius stared at the parchment.

"But what's Durmstrang got to do with anything?"

"Well Snape is going to Durmstrang now, isn't he? The whole lot of those Slytherin bastards that used to bully us are." He paused a long moment, then. "Bloody fucking hellfire kittens on an oatmeal raisin biscuit Rey!"

"Where do you come up with these things?" Remus asked.

"WHAT IF VOLDEMORT IS THERE? WHAT IF VOLDEMORT IS THERE WITH JAMES?"

"Why would Snape tell Lily where James is?" Remus asked, confused.

"Maybe he didn't intend to. Maybe he was inviting her to go see him or something! Lily doesn't know about James missing." Sirius poked the page, "But if all his bloody followers are there at Durmstrang... wouldn't it make sense that Moldemort himself would be as well?"