Capitolo Undici

Doggy

○○○ Trisha's Punto di vista ○○○

I grab a lunch after that hell hole meeting. I was fucking pissed in every bit of a second. I look for the nearest restaurant, not cheap and serve super good meals. I want something will make my mind stress-free. I order a heavy meal, rice, steak, wine, and as well dessert. Good thing they serve one of the best meal, siyempre kung hindi, mayayari sila kay kuya.

I  devour food quietly, I'm really trying to forget the problems I have, like the Soriano's. After eating, I pay my bills before heading out. Dadaan muna ko sa Pet Holiday Cafe, it is a cafe that serve yummy dessert treats and they have a lot of puppies that you can adopt. It's better to adopt to buy of course. Puppies will give you rainbows and sunshine you now. Wala lang naging fond ako sa mga aso noong na sa Italy ako. Ganito kasi, pa-misteryoso si Ashton dahil nagpadala siya ng aso para sa kanyang kakambal niyang si Allesandra but it turns out akin pala talaga iyon sabi ni Allesandra. Isa siyang White German Shepherd and I named him Rocher, after my favorite chocolate, Ferrero Rocher.

I brough Rocher home kasi wala ako kasama but I left him in my penthouse with his toys. He is 6 months old cute doggy. Anyway, iinom lang ng cold beverage roon at kakain ng cake.

Wala lang, trip ko lang talaga. Pagkadating ko roon, ang sumalubong sa akin ay isang baby Husky, around 4 months siguro. By the way, it is so cute and ang adorable niya, and it's a she by the way. Hmmm mukhang may bagong magiging playmate si Rocher.

Um-order ako ng cookies and cream and shake na cookies and cream na dark chocolate. Habang kumakain ako, I mean simula nung nag-order ako sumusunod na talaga si baby husky sa akin. Weird nga eh?? Noong binuhat ko tuwang tuwa naman kasi nagwi-wiggle yung tail niya. She look likes she knows me very well, well I'm fond of her.

"Miss?? Can I adopt this dog??" tanong ko. She looked at me and nod, she handed me the papers I need to sign to get this baby dog na. I immediately signed it nd bumili na rin ako ng needs ng dog pati kay Rocher. I hope there is no litter of puppies anytime soon, ayoko pa magka-apo.

When I arrived in my penthouse, sinalubong agad ako ni Rocher kaya binaba ko yung doggy, they smell each other and observed as well and the next thing I new, they are playmates already. Though this husky keep following me aroound kaya pati si Rocher nakasunod na rin. As in kung saan ako sa bahay doon din siya. Ghaadd why so cute. She has a name na pala and it's Ayesha. I don't have any plan to changed it kaya she will stay as Ayesha.

Now, I want to play with them.

□□□ ******* Punto di vista □□□

I followed her when she went out from the building. Nakasunod lang ako sa kanya mula sa opisina. And I find her adorable with her annoyed expression, ang cute niyang magalit, namumula ang ilong at ang kanyang pisngi. Nevertheless, she is still beautiful, just how??

Pumunta siya sa Pet Holiday Cafe. It is one of the place I treasure that's why I donate and do charities when in comes to animals. Umupo ako sa usual spot ko and I'm glad she is fond with Ayesha, the husky dog I rescued. I kept showing the picture of hers to that dog that's why Ayesha acts like she knows her.

Maya maya tumawag yung secretary ko. Unfortunately, I have an important meeting to attend to. Makabalik na nga sa opisina. Babalikan kita Shanlie. Babalikan talaga kita.

Ti amo.

-

Fin.